Travis x Alt Male Reader

Kinda 18+ warning

Reader's Pov

I wait for my boyfriend Travis to come in the bathroom before the bell rings the door opens and I see my lovely boyfriend Travis causing me to smile walk over to him and hug him " hello darling how are you? " I look down at him and see his face is red causing me to chuckle " i-its been better thanks to you " I bury my face in his hair and breath in his vanilla scent " that's good darling " he cuddles closer to me and relaxes. But the moment is ruined by the bell I groan and tighten my grip around Travis " (m-m/n) the bell!? " He tries getting out my grip but I don't let go soon he gives up and just sighs " fine I'll stay with you for a few more minutes " I smile and grab his chin and kiss him he tenses up a bit but soon relaxes and kisses back slowly " h-hmm~ " I smirk into the kiss and slowly my hands go down to his butt, he jumps and grips onto my shirt as I start playing with his butt. I break the kiss for hair and out lips are connected by a string of saliva " you taste good~ " I lick my lips and he quickly buries his face in my chest and lets out embarrassed noises I laugh by the cute noises he's making " hey do you just wanna skip classes today " he looks up at me and nods, I grab his hand and walk into the big stall and lock the door behind us. I sit on the floor and pull him into my lap and bury my face in the back of his neck and start leaving kisses up and down his neck causing him to shiver and whine " (m/n) stop w-we coul- aaahh~ get caught~ " I smirk against his neck " then I guess they'll get a free show~ " he tenses up and I laugh " I'm kidding baby I would never do that to you " he turns around in my lap and kisses me " i-i-i love you you idiot! " I blush a lil and smile and hug him closer to me " I love you to my sweet darling boy ".