Larry Johnson x Alt Femboy Male Reader

18+ Warning also the story is modern era time

Reader's Pov

" Larry your friend (m/n) is here!! " i give larrys mom a small smile and wait for larry only to see him walk out in only his boxers. I blush madly and larrys mom yells at him " larry put clothes on!!! " He groans and rolls his eyes " fine " he walks back into his bedroom and his mom looks at me with a apologizing smile " sorry about that " I shake my head and give her a closed eye smile " it's alright I have a little brother at home so I'm used to this " she chuckles and takes me over to the couch, " well I gotta get back to work " I nod and she walks out the apartment and soon Larry walks back out " were did mom go? " " Oh she went back to working " he nods and walks over to me and flops onto the couch next to me. " Sooo what are we gonna do? " He shrugs before getting up and grabbing my hand and taking me to his bedroom " wanna play some video games? " I smirk " your on! " He chuckles and hands me a controller " let's make a bet, whoever loses has to do whatever the winner wants for a week " " your on! " He smirks and starts the game

Time Skip

" Fucking god damnit!! " I throw the controller and pout Larry looks at me and gives me a cheeky grin " now what I want you to do first is make me food " I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen and start making him some dino nuggies. " Here you go " he licks his lips and starts eating them I pull my phone out my hoodie pocket and scroll on TikTok " hey (m/n) " " hmmm? " " Come here " I turn my phone off and leave it on the couch and walk over to him he pats the spot next to him causing me to sit next to him, " whatsup? " he grabs my chin and kisses me my eyes widen and soon I melt into the kiss. We both pull away panting larry having a big smirk on his face while my face is as red as a cherry he chuckles and picks me up and walks to his room once we get in he pins me to his bed and starts kissing down my jaw to my neck " h-hmmm~ " he smirks and bites my shoulder. " N-NNNNNNGGHHH!!!~ " I cover my mouth with my hand and try holding my moans back and i could feel larry frown against my shoulder, he pulls away and grabs my hands and i feel knee add more pressure onto my dick " what a naughty puppy~ now im gonan punish you~ '' he licks his lips and kisses me roughly.

Time Skip

Larry's Pov

i smirk as i see my puppy struggling to handle all the pleasure. " Master please!!!~ '' '' please what puppy?~ '' he throws his head back and pulls on the handcuffs which causes the bell on his color to jiggle which makes my smirk widen as i turn the vibrator all the way on and watch him struggles even more, he pulls even harder onto the cuffs and looks at me with pleading eyes which causes me to pull onto his nipple pericings and he screams in pleasure " AAAAHHHH!!!~~ daddy please!!!~ " i chuckle and pull on them again and see him sobbing, '' awe~ can the puppy not handle the pleasure anymore?~ '' he shakes his head and his eyes roll to the back of his head and cums all over his stomach and some getting on his face. " This is only the start~ ''