𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

_____________________________
India Amiyah Royale
June 15,2019| Atlanta, Georgia
_____________________________

"I don't know What to do!" Amiyah cried out as her and her Bestfriend Kenndie looked at the pregnancy test.

"What you mean you don't know what to do??" Kenndie frowned "It's only two options."

"Keep the Baby and raise it with Kentrell or get rid of it." Making Amiyah cry harder "I don't want to tell Kentrell dog ass shit."

"Really India I know he cheated and all, but that baby is still his kid." Kenndie Frowned

"Look this him calling now!"Amiyah looked up from her phone seeing that kentrell was FaceTiming her.

"What should I do?" She asked "Tell him!!!"
Amiyah answered pausing her camera.

"Hello?" She said in a questionable tone cause she wasn't suppose to be speaking to him.

"Miyah,baby I'm sorry." Kentrell could be heard saying. "Kentrell please don't start. You always say you sorry but do you ever mean it?"

"India stop playing with me bruh you know I'm sorry I fucked up and wasn't in my right state of mind." Amiyah started to tune him out and think of the predicament she's in now.

Kentrell and Amiyah had been bestfriends since he moved to Atlanta in the middle of 5th grade.

They gotten together in 10th grade and had been inseparable till now.

Kentrell cheated on Amiyah in their senior year but she stayed. She didn't think he would do it again even though  it kept coming back to haunt her.

Her love for Kentrell was a lot and than some for him and he loved every second of it.

The Second time around Kentrell was drugged by the girl he cheated on her with the first time.

Amiyah didn't believe it and wasn't trying to believe.The girl sent proof and he looked to have be enjoying it .

"Amiyah!!" Kenndie said snapping her out her thoughts. "He hung up! Why didn't you tell him Amiyah??"

"I'm sorry but I can't. I just can't. I'm hurt and need to focus on myself and this baby before I stress myself out and lose it."

"He hurt me not once but twice kenndie! Why won't you understand that?" She looked at her bestfriend.

"I hear you Amiyah but I can't support this at all it's your body you do what you want  but that's his child also. Don't take the chance of having a father away from that baby." Kenndie kissed Amiyah cheek

"I hear you but I'm not telling him I'm raising this baby on my own." She sighed "I'll move to Miami."

Kenndie face was now full of disappointment "Whatever makes you happy." She turn to head out the door but Amiyah grabbed her .

"Whatever you do. Don't tell Kentrell."

Hello Everyone! This is the updated version of Don't Tell Kentrell

Hello Everyone! This is the updated version of Don't Tell Kentrell. Don't be shy let me hear your thoughts!