the week

I woke up and Dave had left early this morning I woke up and I had got a call from Dave it's was 6:00 in the morning I called him back.    D- why didn't you pick up   L - o I don't know maybe cuz you called at 5:00 in the morning   o don't do this attitude stuff  fine I say what are you going to do about it you left me I said madly Lexi you do not speak to me that way   fine.   Lexi Grace Parker he yells though the phone  I start to cry I hate when he uses my full name I'm sorry daddy I just miss you. All baby it's ok I'll be back in a couple days ok ok sorry about my attitude it's ok but if you keep that up your ass will hate me yas sir ok baby go get ready for school I'll call you later ok my daddy by babygirl I get ready for school eat some breakfast and head to school ones I get there  I see jenny I go up to her hey girly hey b**** she's so funny hey how are u doing good except are boys are in Florida and we're not I know right rude we laugh and go to class at the end of the day I go back to the apartment and eat dinner when my phone rings it's Dave I answer hey babygirl how was school   it was good how did you get off of school to go to Florida  I ask.  its senior ditch week  o ok I started feeling horny hey daddy yas baby   I'm horny  he smiles well I'm in a room nobody is with me he says what do you mean by that. take of your pants I do as I was told taking them off  good not go to the closet and grab the 6 inch diolo. 6 inch I say.            Yas baby I'm 9 inches so you'll be fine  I grab it got it good now rub that cute Clint of yours I start rubbing it putting my phone in front of me on facetime so he can see I rub and moan as he jairks off good girl now put the diolo in I slowly put it in moaning loudly start pumping it baby I start pumping it moaning loudly daddy may I cum yas I cum and so dose he I take it out and lay there baby go shower then call me back ok ok daddy thank you we hang up and I go shower after I clean up I call him back hey baby you feel good yas sir  good you know if daddy was there you'd get a whole 4 more inches of dick in daddy's pussy the way he says daddy's pussy I smile can't wait for you to get back I can't wait either who do you belong to he ask me you daddy goodgirl now go to bed I'll call you at 6:15 tomorrow morning if you don't pick up you will not stop cumming when I get home that made me have shivers down my spine yas daddy talk to you at 6:15 ok ok baby love you love you to bye bye we hang up and I go to bed.