the good girl well kind of 😜

Today was Sunday I was sitting in my bed with Dave as I was sitting I thought I wonder what well happen if I'm a really really good girl to him so I decided let's try it out 1 HOUR LATER DAVE- BEBE ME- YAS SIR. dave- will is coming over behave yourself me-yas sir I make some lemonade and sit on the couch on my phone when I see will come in with Dave I get up hello will-hello Lexi will says dave- go do the dishes I hate when he says to do chores me- yas sir even know I did not what to I went and did the dishes. will- shes being good bro what did you do to make her behave will asks Dave . dave- I don't know but she is being really good she not being her usual self Dave says will- heads up bro she's being good on purpose will says. Dave- what do you mean will- jenny did this to Thay do it to see what happens if there good Dave - o that makes sense thanks for telling me I'm going to make if hard for her to behave will- that's so smart I should have did that to Jenny the laugh I finish the dishes and go to the room the boys are in sir the dishes are done I say in a cute voice thanks baby of course sir I kiss him and sit next to him on my phone he grabs my phone go do the laundry he says strictly yas sir I say but actually mad I walk out and start the laundry will- i love this. Dave- yeah she's gonna get her ass beat when she finally decides to be her bratty self again Thay laugh I finish the laundry and go back upstairs laundry is done sir good girl I smile go clean the car he says yas sir I say madly I go to clean it. She's getting mad Dave said I know I'm enjoying this will says I better go so you can handle her when she loses it ok by bro will leaves I finish cleaning the car I'm done cleaning the car sir good now trash please yas sir I say but I'm so tired I take the trash out done sir good go mop please no I y'all at him no what did you say to me Dave asks putting his hand on my neck I take his hand of me I said NO I yell o there's my bratty girl again Dave says what do you mean I say crossing my arms I mean don't try to be a good girl you are my bad girl understand yas sir I smile now go to the bedroom and strip make me I say he grabs my neck tight and I can not Breath go strip now he says slowly I can berly talk yas sir good he lets go and I go to the bedroom and strip he comes in bend tf over I do as told cuz I'm already in trouble I bend over good girl he ties my feet to the bed and puts my hand over my head if you move  I well handcuff them understand yas sir I say quick he grab the wip I'm going to wip you 8 times with the wip 9 with the belt and 10 with my hand understand yas sir he starts with the wip WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP I'm crying hard sir ple before I could finish he started with the belt WACK WAKC WAKC WAKC WAKC WAKC WAKC WAKC WAKC please I'm so sorry I well be a good girl and not pretend to be someone else please stop only ten more baby girl HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT he sits me up and he bends down naver do that again got it yas sir I say crying good girl he sits there and hugs me we lay there before drifting off to sleep.