6

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

"I honestly don't think he was a good person , rather he was your son or not. He beat me when things wasn't going his way, if he ain't come in with enough money, when he was upset he cheated on me and your going to sit in my face and tell me I should speak up if I know something to the cops?

Well if I do go to the cops since you feel like I know something, I will let them know how he beat me so bad that it was normal for me to wear sunglasses to school or the fact I dropped out of college because I was drained, let's talk about your son."

Ari sat at 'state of grace' restaurant with rylo mom when she called her and asked could they speak in person.

She wasn't upset at his mom but she was because she knew what her son use to do to her and she want ari to help her find his killers?

She actually love his killers.

"Well nobody told you to stay somewhere you clearly wasn't wanted but it's fine I will figure it out. let's just pray to the good lord you wasn't involved in my son murder" Ms.Angie said standing up throwing a couple of twenties on the table proceeding to walk away afterwards.

Ari could've let what she said ruin her day but she could careless, she was excited to see the new penthouse von decided to get her because he didn't want to keep being at taurus place.

She looked down after getting up to see her phone ringing. Soon as she answered she heard von voice, "wassup? You ready?" She nodded her head yes, his smile and voice always brightened her mood, he such a happy soul to Her.

"Alright G I'm in the front" she smiled hanging up, walking around the building to see his black ranger rover with red interior right where he said he was.

"Hey papa" she said getting inside the car and reaching over to hug him. Even though she was sexual with all them, von was like her bestfriend in the relationship. Knowing her like males too turnt her on but also made her comfortable to talk to him like he was tae or someone.

"Man we just was talking" he said smacking his teeth, pulling off.

→❆←

"You going tell a Nigga what happened or nah ?" Von said finally asking about the lunch date she had earlier with rylo mom after she calmed down from her Excitement of her city view penthouse.

"She basically said it's my fault for getting my ass beat and I better not be involved in his murder" she said playing with her nails , her words probably did effect her just a little because why was she taking ass whoopings ? She could've left and she could tell herself the shitty excuse but why did she accept it for so long ?

She was realizing why people in domestic violence relationships don't speak out because at the end of the day they still will blame themselves even if people don't.

Love don't suppose hurt but it's so normal now that people just accept the pain that comes with it. She haven't cried since she met von, kentrell or taurus. She haven't looked in the mirror and been frighten by her image in a long time. But she couldn't answer why she stayed or turnt her back on her family.

She decided she will reach out to them this month and pray they forgive her, but why did they give up on her so easily? She was young and it would sound stupid to say she didn't know any better when all they taught her was love but she had learn it from someone else and not just them. sadly he was faking who he was but they taught her that as well.

She finally snapped out her thoughts realizing she wasn't winning this silence fight she was just having in her head.

"Mane fuck her, she will be beside her son if she care that damn much, stop crying ari, you too pretty for that shit" Von said walking over to her , hugging her after wiping her tears. She didn't even realize she was crying.

" I love you" she said kissing his lips.

"I love you moreee" he kissed her  on the forehead as they heard
Kentrell loud voice breaking the silence.

"OH SHIT THIS BITCH NICE" how did he get in without them letting him up? They don't even know because this building was very safe.

"Kentrelly" she said running to him, he been gone for two weeks, she felt like he was hiding something maybe a child or a family . She knew he did music but when he left, he didn't keep in contact either.

→❆←

"Taurus where are you? I'm hungry" she sat on the phone talking to taurus rolling around in her bed. She was so grateful how her life changed since she met them. If it wasn't for tae she probably would still be somewhere she wasn't "wanted".

"I'm on the way, damn where von or kentrell?" He looked down at the camera for a quick second when he didn't hear her respond.

"Wellll they being nasty right now" she started laughing, watching taurus shake his head. He didn't judge them but he didn't participate in that. When they are having foursomes he only be touching  ari but she make sure to  have one on one sessions with him.

She decided to surprise him and have one with him and Shirley. Of course Shirley said yes, so she planned on doing it soon.

"Hi, welcome to zaxbys, will you be using your awards points today?" She could hear him at her favorite fast food, before she could even tell him her order, he had already said it.

"Don't forget von and trell please"

"Alright G" after that she hung up,excited that her food was on the way but also because taurus was too.

She act like a mother sometimes always wanted all them under the same roof.

"Alright y'all , STOP BEING GAY" Ari said banging on the guest bedroom door. They asked her did she want to join but she still was in her thoughts from earlier making her decline.

Trell walked out grabbing her by the throat tongue kissing her down, then spitting in her mouth afterwards. "Since you couldn't join, you can taste his nut" he bust out laughing watching ari shock face after his words.

A/N: I will fix any typos in the moring , love y'all !!