Eli-Bio

Figured I'd make a Bio for both OCs, will make one for Marie when she gets (properly) introduced.

Full Name: Elijah Harrington

Relations: Archduke Elwin Rosfield (Warden), Clive Rosfield (best friend), Joshua Rosfield (Lord), Jill Warrick (friend/love interest), Rodney Murdoch (mentor), Torgal (best friend), Cidolfus (father figure/mentor), Benedikta (lover), Odin (King), Lord of Volya (Biological father), Heir to Volya (Biological brother)

Weapons/Fighting Style: dual-wielding swords, one a bit longer than the other, swaps them around to keep enemies guessing which sword is the longer one.

Role: Shield of Rosaria, Second Shield of the Phoenix, Right-Hand Man of Lord Commander Telamon, Unknown Dominant, "Novellus"

Eikon: ????

Magic: Gravity, Gravira, Graviga, Null, Nulra, Nulga

Backstory:

Eli was born to the Lord and Ruler of the Volyan "Freehold" which have Bearers live as not only equals but sometimes even held positions of power.

Eli was given to Elwin as a Ward to garner peace between Rosalith and Volya, Eli was then raised alongside Jill Warrick, a fellow Ward, and Clive Rosfield the firstborn son of the Archduke.

Eli has a fond memory of a woman in a field of flowers, his father has told him this is his mother, though he knows not if that is the truth.

Eli is described to be a great fighter, and hasn't been known to have lost a single sparring match, Rodney made plans to have Eli be declared his successor as Lord Commander, a plan he made in cahoots with Elwin and Joshua.

Annabella finds Eli disgusting, mainly due to being a Bearer with freedom, Eli waves her off though, the last thing he cares about is the ramblings of a random foreign woman who is short-sighted, though he is also aware this mindset of hers is negatively affecting Clive, and that, that Eli cannot forgive.