Chapter 10: What The Fuck

Onika

The music cut off and shots were still firing, I heard glass shattering and people screaming rushing to hurry up out the club others finding places to hide.

I froze, slowly trying to process what the fuck is happening right now. Never in my life have I been in a shoot out-

Suddenly, I was pushed down onto the floor by Rihmeek and I landed next to a table which I quickly crawled under trying to get cover.

Heart beating fast as fuck, I'm scared and the alcohol definitely wore off now.

I started seeing bodies dropping near me which damn near made me piss myself. I tried peaking through the chairs to see where the shooting was coming from.

Straight across the room I seen a few niggas aiming in my direction but to my left. I looked over and I see my man with a Glock in his hand shooting back at these niggas.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I didn't even know he got into shit like this.

My eyes were focused right on him. The way he stood behind the pillar, held the gun and shoot it like a pro made me sick to my stomach. There's two people with him shooting as well I focus on them and peeped it's Armani & Sayn. What the fuck.

Soon the shooting stopped and the niggas across the room were no longer standing..

Rihmeek walked towards the table I was under, I watched him as he tucked the gun in his jeans, moved the chairs out the way and reached his hand out to me.

I quickly grabbed it and got up, fixing my dress making sure I have everything.

I felt Rihmeek grab my arm roughly and pulled me out the club, through an emergency exit.

"Yo what the fuckk" I said out loud soon as we got outside.

We were now speed walking back to the car hand and hand, well he was and I was jogging trying to keep up in heels.

"Yea, what da' fuck yo, when mothafuckas' start shootin' ya ass need to get movin real shit" Rihmeek said to me with all seriousness in his voice, he let out a deep exhale.

"I know-"

"No you don't" he cut me off, unlocking the car doors. "I don't know what I'll do if sumthin' was to happen to you" he opened the door for me.

"Weren't you-" he cut me off again and pointed in the car. "Just get in" he slightly raised his voice.
My face automatically scrunched up but I listened. He hurried up in the car, started it and pulled off.

"Don't be talking to me like that" I told him.

"Ard" he simply replied.

The car ride back to my place was awkwardly quiet, at least for me it was. I don't like awkward silence, it's fucking weird.

The whole time he's in his head, focus on the road but definitely in his head. Something is going on, I don't know what or why but I'm a have to figure it out quick.

I'm just now realizing maybe I don't know him as much as I thought I did. I mean i kinda did snatch him from ole girl pretty quick but him toting guns is crazy to me and he got good aim what the fuck-

"I'ma see you later, I'm bout to go somewhere real quick" I heard Rihmeek's voice bringing me out my thoughts, I noticed we were at my place now.

"Huh" I looked at him. "You're not staying with me tonight?" I asked.