Titles/Responsibilities:
• Pokemon Professor - (Full-Time)
• ??? - (Full Time)
• Pokemon Breeder - (Part-Time)
• Aura Guardian - (Hidden)
• ??? - (Hidden)
• ??? - (Hidden)

Gary's Top 15 Strongest Pokemon:
1. Blastoise
2. Electivire
3. Arcanine
4. Umbreon
5. Nidoking
6. Aerodactyl
7. Gyarados
8. ???
9. ???
10. Nidoqueen
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???

Gary's Battle Items:
1. Mega Necklace + Key Stone
2. Z-Ring & Z-Crystals
3. Dynamax Band
4. ???
5. ???

|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
[={~»Leaf's BIO«~}=]
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Name: Leaf Oak
Full Name: Leafa Greenveil Oak
Age: 25
Gender: Female

Appearance:
Height: 5'8 or 172.72 cm
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Weight: 150 lbs.

Description:\\=> Titled the most beautiful and elegant coordinator of Kanto by the Kanto Contest Board and is a very well known Pokemon Performer along side being entitled Grand Duchess in the Battle Chateau

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Description:
\\=> Titled the most beautiful and elegant coordinator of Kanto by the Kanto Contest Board and is a very well known Pokemon Performer along side being entitled Grand Duchess in the Battle Chateau. Leafa Greenveil Oak or Leaf Oak for short is the current Top Coordinator of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, & Sinnoh regions along side being known as the number one rival of Kalos Queen Serena. She's a hard worker where when she sets her heart out on something, she'll work herself to death just to achieve it which always worries her parents due to how hard she pushes herself. She's also got a huge obsession on her childhood friend, Ash Ketchum where if you even mention him being around the area she'll drop whatever she's doing no matter how important to try and meet up with him to get some alone time with the guy. The proof of is that she even has an entire checklist planned out for when she and him would start dating and when they're married but sadly for her, Ash being the younger version of his father during their teen years was oblivious and dense as a rock to even notice her attempts. Leaf tried multiple times over the years to confess her feelings to Ash, whether in the most romantic situations to when they would have probably died during a world ending disaster, but sadly her older twin brother, Gary Oak, always appears out of nowhere and gets Ash's attention away from her, ruining the moment. This infuriated Leaf to such a degree that whenever she would plan to confess her feelings, she would first knock out Gary and tie him to a tree, boulder, or anything in the matter in an attempt to prevent him from ruining her plans but it proved useless since Gary would always show up to ruin everything she planned out no matter how far she distanced herself and Ash from the location she left Gary. She along side her annoying brother, Gary Oak and her self-proclaimed fiance and future husband, Ash Ketchum are seen by their family and close friends as the mini versions of Blue, Red, Rose, and Delia due to how very similar they are, appearance and attitude wise. Leaf who inherited her mothers beauty and her skill's for pokemon coordinating, is also very similar to Delia due to her stubbornness and her teasing personality along side her tendency to embarrass her brother infront of anyone as revenge for what he has done to prevent her from being with her beloved…