Movie night

It had been a few days,I hadn't seen the pouges,Sarah and definitely not Rafe. I was ready and about to leave the house,I was wearing a tight tank top,little blue shorts and some white trainers.

I got to the cut ,jj and pope were arguing about something "sup boys" I smiled as I went over "why are you so happy?" Pope said moving jjs hands from his shoulders "why shouldn't i be happy? Where's jombee" "I don't know,Kie wants us to do a outside movie night thing" Jj complained as he sat on his bike.

It was 6 pm and we had just arrived,kiara layed a blanket out and jj chucked his bag down. I sat in between popes legs and he wrapped his arms around my chest,I noticed topper,kelce and Rafe glaring at us "hey guys I'll be back".

I went over to Rafe, topper and kelce walked over to the snack shop. "Hey princess" Rafe pulled me into his arms,I pushed him off and stared at him "Rafe don't touch me and don't call me that. I just needed to make sure your not gonna tell anyone about what happened because I swear if you do-" before I could finish he put his hand over my mouth "relax baby,start stressing in 6 months when your stomachs so big because it's filled with my baby. You won't be able to hide it then" I rolled my eyes at him before speaking "you better hope I don't get pregnant because I'm 16 you're 19 that's a whole case" Rafe smirked and leaned close into my ear "see you later baby" I walked back over to the group an sat in between popes legs again.

The movie started. Me and Kiera were sharing popcorn, pope and jj began whispering too each other,i looked at them with a confused look,they got up and left.

It had been 10 minutes and they still weren't back,i realised they left jjs bag,my head quickly turned to look for Rafe and his entourage,when I couldn't see them I immediately thought of the worst. I jumped up and ran over to where jj and pope went.

Rafe was beating on jj,topper on pope and Kelce holding pope and jj back,i tried to pull topper off pope but kelce held onto me "STOP IT RAFE" I screamed,Kelce dropped me an Held jj back. I punched rafe until he turned around "here she is" Rafe smiled at me "STOP FUCKING HURTING THEM RAFE" as i shouted he laughed "no can do princess. How about we tell your boys how hard i fucked you last week?" My heart dropped,before I could say anything the screen behind went up in flames.

Topper,kelce and Rafe walked away laughing,i bent down to pope who was trying to catch his breath "did you actually fuck him?" Jj asked pulling me back up to look at him "why does it matter" everyone looked at me with open mouths "it matter because you've been playing with popes feeling for years,I'm not telling you who you can or can't Mack on but he curved popes face in a few weeks ago. I can't talk for anyone else but our friendships done" my heart sunk me and jj had been friends for years "are you serious? Really jj?" I was trying to hold back tears, kiara and pope got up and started following jj.

I watched as the flames burned down the movie screen,a tear fell down my face. I couldn't stop crying i had just lost all my friends because of a boy? I walked through figure 8 as tears came down my rosy cheeks.

"Aw don't cry princess" a sarcastic voice said from behind me,as the voice got closer I could tell it was Rafe "fuck you rafe. Don't ever talk to me again" the figure from behind wrapped his hands around my waist "i wouldn't push me away if I was you.sweet girl. I'm the only one left who loves you" i felt arms pull me into him "come on baby,I'll take you to mine. Just tell your mom your having a sleepover with Sarah" i reluctantly agreed to go with him as I had no one else to comfort me.

He carried me over to his truck "you don't need them pouges,your one of us now" he kissed my cheek and shut the door.

3 weeks passed.

I hadn't hung out with the pouges and I just felt empty not seeing them,I was in my room getting ready to go literally no where.

As I blasted my playlist which was basically just 2000s hits,I got a call from an unknown number.

Em:hello?whos this?
Unknown:you know who it is princess
Em:Rafe why are you calling me
Unknown:because everyone is out. It's just me,come round baby
Em:no Rafe,I'm not just "one of your hoes" stop trying to hook up with me when your bored
Unknown:don't hang up just yet princess,it's been one month exactly since we hooked up.
Em:ok? Does that fucking mean something?
Unknown:just saying..you might want to get a test
Em:IM NOT PREGNANT RAFE

I hung up and started to think,my period hasn't started yet,as I started to think even more I got so mad.

I picked my phone up,the unknown number started to ring

Unknown:hey baby
Em:shut up Rafe,I'm home along so go to the shop,get a few pregnancy tests and come here.
Unknown:your gonna be such a good mom
Em:NO IM NOT GONNA BE A MOM
Unknown:calm down fuck
Em:Rafe if I'm pregnant I swear I'll kill you
Unknown:like you would ever kill anyone
Em:just hurry up.

*this one might be short but more will come very very soon,also the plot of the show will happen but it will be more spaced out.