Rich girl?

When my mother told me that she was marrying her rich boyfriend,Austin, I was excited at first till she told me we were moving from the cut to figure 8.

I should have been excited but I couldn't be as I had to leave my best friends.

Me and jacie had met when we were 6,we both had been sent to the principals office and we started talking and giggling about why we were sent there,ever since then we've been best friends.

Me and jj had met when I was at the beach one day trying to surf when I was 8,I was doing it wrong so the little blonde boy showed me how to and we became friends.

Me and Kie had met when I was with my mom at the smoothie shack she works at and while I was sat at a table outside waiting for her shift to end,the girl whose family owned the restaurant next door came over with a bracelet making kit,we both still have the bracelets we made ten years ago.

Me and pope met in school,I was sat next to him in English and math and since I wasn't the brightest he would help me,even now every time we have a test me and pope have a sleepover and we just study.

Me and john b aren't actually close he was always just my "best friends brother" but I have known him just as long as I've known jacie.

Today was my first day in my new house,which could probably fit 1000 people in it,I woke up in my big but empty room,before I got out off bed I started to message the group "guys I miss you it's weird waking up and not hearing jj and jb fighting in the kitchen and jacie and Kie singing songs and pope trying to read"I sent the message to our gc and immediately after kie and pope put a few laughing faces and jj put "can't believe your a kook now go spend daddy's money🖕" i laughed and started typing back "ok rude boy😝" jacie responded with a few laughing faces.

I got out of my bed and set my phone down on my bedside table,I walked downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast and her new husband buttoning up his suit that probably was more expensive than my whole wardrobe "morning sweetheart" my mom said as she gave a plate with a slice of toast "thanks mom but I'm not hungry,I'm gonna go hang with the pouges today so I'll be back at like 11"I said drinking the orange juice my mom just poured "no I don't want you hanging around with them any more and you will be back home by 8pm no exceptions" Austin said as he turned to face me and my mom "excuse me?"i laughed a bit as it was so absurd "you heard..you can be friends with wards kids"Austin said putting his glasses on,I look at my mom with widen eyes and she just shrugs her shoulders "I'm not hanging with them snobby kooks fuck that" I started heading up the stairs but I heard Austin shout up at me "young lady we do not swear in this house" my mouth drops as he says it to me and I shout back "suck my dick" after I said it I went to my room and I heard my mom and him arguing but I didn't care.

I curled my hair and I put on a bikini top and some Denim shorts,I put some makeup on and I headed downstairs again "where are you going like that"Austin said "mom please shut him the fuck up,and can I use your car?"i looked at my mom who was now looking down at the floor "no you want to go to the cut you can find you own way there or stay here and be friend some of the kooks"Austin took my moms keys before I could grab them.

I walked out the door with my middle finger up to Austin and I called jacie.
Jay"Hey"
Em"Hey pretty girl can u come pick me up"
Jay"Uh yes I'll try take the Twinkie"
Em"Thank you"
Jay"Your welcome. You coming to the bone yard tonight?"
Em"Yea I'll come"
Jay"Are u gonna ask ur mom"
Em"No she will just tell Austin whose a stuck up cunt"

We talked for a bit longer and then she hung up, I waited for her to pull up and I got in the car and saw jj and pope laying along the back seats "wow why's she here"jj said sarcastically
"Shut up rude boy I can buy you now"I laughed as I sat in between them and jj passed me the joint he was smoking I took it and started bunning it "I thought kooks were perfect and innocent"pope asked as I inhaled it "well I'm not a kook I'm a pouge for life baby" I rested my head on popes chest.

The day went on and it was time to start getting ready,while Kie and jacie were getting dressed i started pre drinking with jj "you gonna start sleeping with any kooks" jj passed me a drink as he asked "no have you seen them all? There all packing 2 inches and that's me being nice"I laughed and I took the rest of jjs beer "your mom still like us?"jj asked again "yes she does it's fucking Austin he's trying to act like he's my dad or something it weird it's always been just me and mom on the cut in our little apartment but now it's all different I hate it"I finished jjs drink and I started drinking the rest off mine "did u just finish my drink? I'm gonna get you back for that "jj said as he playfully pushed me onto the couch "come on guys let's go" john b said as he held the Twinkie keys in his hand.