- 1 - Partners

(Underline means a Pov and Italic means a Thought)
Haerin's Pov

I wake up from my alarm, ugh it's already the first day of school? I got up and went to the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I suddenly hear my phone ringing so I run to pick it up, "Hello?? Hae?" I hear Hanni say.

"Yes Hanni?"

"Today's the first day of school you need to get ready."

"I know, can you walk to school with me?"

"Silly hae I'm already at your door!"

Just like that she hung up. Wait she's already at my door? This girl is crazy she probably can teleport or something.

I dress in my uniform, I check the mirror to see if I look okay. My long dark brown hair, cat eyes, pink soft lips everything is the same. I pack my basketball jersey with the number 22 on it that says "Newjeans" on it since our team name is Newjeans.

"Haerinnn!"

"Hi Hanni."

"What's up with the mood?"

"It's the first day of school. I hate school you know that, the only this good about school is the clubs. Also where's Minji?"

"She's waiting for us at school come on!"

*Later at school*

"Minjii!!"

"Hi Hanni! Hi Haerin!"

"Hi."

Minji pecks Hanni's cheek while hugging her "Get a room will you?" I said. "Aww kitty kang is jealous? Don't worry I can call Dan-" "NO." I interuppted her as I already know what she's going to say. Well the thought of Danielle hugging and kis- WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THIS? "Are you sure?~" Hanni teases me

"Do you have a death wish?!" I exclaim at her

"Quit fighting, the bell's about to ring we should get going."

*Later in english*

I see Danielle walk in late which is odd because she's mostly on time? Why do I even care she probably just hates me. "I'm sorry I'm late!" Danielle says panting, out of breathe.

"No problem Danielle it's just the first day you'll be alright, have a seat next to Haerin."

WHAT? NO SHE CANT SIT NEXT TO ME I'M USUALLY SITTING ALONE

Danielle walks over, I can see a tint of red on her cheeks. The whole class stares at us smirking because they know we are enemies. "What the fuck are you looking at? Turn around behind I kick your ass and you'll start begging for forgiveness." I said. "HAERIN LANGUAGE!" Professer Hwang yells. I roll my eyes.

I catch a glance at Danielle but I realize she's already staring at me?! She looks away but blushing and biting her bottom lips.

Professer Hwang then announces "Since it's the first day, we are going to be doing a get to know eachother project." I hear everyone groan including myself, why do we need to do this when most of the people were from my class last year?

"Lets see.." Professer Hwang starts,

"Yunjin and Eunchae"

"Minji and Hanni"

I haven't heard my name yet. I hope it's anyone but HER.

"Lastly Haerin and..."

I focus once I heard my name but who am I with?

"Danielle." Professer Hwang finishes.

FUCK, WHY HER?

"NO, I CAN'T BE WITH HER?" We both stand up from our seats point at eachother.

"And why's that? I dont see a problem your being with eachother." Professer Hwang firmly says. The whole class is staring. "ooOoOooOO Your fucking ass." I exclaim at the class.

"HAERIN. GO TO THE OFFICE! THAT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE." I roll my eyes and storm out slamming the door behind me.

——————————————————————————

Thank you for reading!! Sorry it's a short chapter If there's any suggestions your more then welcome to comment! Sorry if there's grammar mistakes too!!
😁🫶🏼💞