"knowing tae, he's probably oblivious to the fact that you guys aren't really active since i know you guys kiss everyday, anyways, he's probably oblivious to it and we know taehyung controls you and is serious about work and all that." seokjin said.

"he doesn't control me." jungkook said. "if tae asked you to find him the first jazz musician, you'll go find the person for him. you are literally at his every call but that's what make your relationship so beautiful." seokjin smiled.

"well if you put it like that, i agree completely." jungkook said.

"simp." seokjin said.

💐

"cut! what was that noise!" the director shouted when he heard metal hitting the floor. the staff and the actors paused.

"hello mommy!" two small children jumped out from behind the curtains.

"what are you two doing here?" taehyung sighed and walked over to his kids.

"we wanted to visit you!" the older child, jae said.

"you know there are lots of people and equipment here, that's why i don't want you two coming in the set." taehyung held their hands.

"but we wanted to see you." the younger child, haneul pouted.

"let's go get you two some juice." taehyung walked them outside.

"fuck let's just finish for today." the director sighed . taehyung giggled and walked outside with the kids.

taehyung settled the kids on chairs and handed them the juice that was serving out earlier.

"you guys never fail to surprise me." taehyung smiled.

the kids gave him a cheeky grin and sipped on the juice.

"who did you two even come here with?" taehyung suddenly asks.

"afternoon love." jungkook walked up to them. "what are you doing here?" taehyung was even more confused.

"couldn't you all just wait for me at home?" taehyung stood up.

"missed you too much." jungkook said. he held taehyung by the waist and they gave each other a short passionate kiss and then they hugged.

"you stink" taehyung pulled away. "i was sorta annoyed today." jungkook said.

"can we go home now? i want milk and cookies." jaehan whined. "me too." haneul started whining too.

"let me go get my stuff." taehyung smiled. "i'll help!" jaehan jumped down the chair.

"me too!!" haneul jumped down too, stumbling a little.

"you don't mind waiting do you?" taehyung looked at jungkook.

after four years of marriage, jungkook will never get over how beautiful and handsome his husband was.

those eyes would glisten under the darkest of lights.

jungkook shook his head no and watched as his family ran off.

💐

"yay!!" the boys cheered. jungkook had received word from seokjin that he could look after the kids for the weekend and jungkook told them immediately, hence why they were currently cheering and jumping on their parents bed.

"be careful or you'll fall." taehyung sat at the vanity, lotioning and spraying some perfume on himself.

jungkook watched all of taehyung's moves, he watched how the string of the silky night gown fell down his shoulders.