𝟎𝟓

🌷–prompt: in which alpha jk takes his mysterious omega, taehyung, to the annual pack gathering

[intersex tae , dominant & protective jk , tae's first pack gathering , fluff , pda , cold asf jk]

🎀🤍

the annual pack gathering is where all present alpha of a pack is invited to come and have a good time with the other alphas, show off, boast their partners, form partnerships etc.

this years ball is kept at the luxurious house of the jeons, one of the most prestigious families in the whole land.

the jeons are known for many things but they are mainly known as a family that only produces alphas, one of their sons being one of the rare true blood alphas.

their youngest, jeongguk was a true blood alpha. he possessed strength further than an average alpha.

most envied jeongguk because of his tremendous strength and ability but knew better than to challenge him.

jeongguk was nice towards everyone he met and tried helping out whenever he can with the villagers or within his pack.

but he showed that kindness in his way.

jeongguk walked around with a stoic and 'cold' face so that made him seem mean and unapproachable.

a few months later there were rumors about the alpha having a mate since he had been smelling like an omega for a couple months now. everyone around him could confirm that.

those rumors turned out as truths.

the omegas and betas (and some alphas) that had a crush on the true blood went through a state of shock and couldn't wait to see the beauty that had taken all of the alpha's attention.

🎀🤍

"jeonggukie look!" a blonde ran towards the alpha. "what is it?" the alpha gave a small smile.

"i found some lillies!" the blonde grinned. "they are beautiful my love" jeongguk held the blonde by the waist as they both looked at the flowers.

the alphas raised the blonde's chin with his finger and gave a kiss to the omega's soft pillow-like cherry lips.

"are you sure you want to come to the gathering?" jeongguk asked.

"yeah, i've never been to one before and i want to make some friends." the omega, taehyung said.

"everyone there is going to be looking for partnerships, food and drinks, gossiping and i assure you making friends is not on any of their agendas" jeongguk said.

his omega pouted and jeongguk quickly kissed it away.

"i just mean that not everyone is going to want to be your friend. trust me baby, there will be some very judgmental people and i just want to keep you away from that. i would hate for any of them to try and embarrass you" jeongguk explained.