Aditya had no idea what had happened, and she was still in a terrible situation. She hastily wipes away her tears and hides her diary as he unexpectedly turns to look at her. "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho, Ginni? Aapako Meet se raat ke khane ke liye neeche aane ke liye call aa rahe hai.(What are you doing here, Ginni? You've been getting calls from Meet to come down for dinner.)" She says with a heavy heart, "Mujhe bhook nahi hai(I'm not hungry.)" Aditya sits next to her and strokes her face. "Tumhe kya hua? Kya aap ab bhi Sahana ke liye taraste hai(What took place to you? Do you still long for Sahana?)" Ginni was taken aback by the fact that he had chosen the name for their daughter. "Tumhe kaise pata chala ki uska naam yah tha? Meri pasand bhi is tarah bani thi(How did you learn her name was that? My choice was also made in this way as well.)" Aditya grinned while speaking. "Nainne lambe samay se is naam ka aadar kiya hai(I have long adored the name!)" As Aditya feeds her, they both giggle.  Ginni's anxiety increased as she pondered upon her child. "Use yahaan kab khoja jaega? Ab jab ham Canada mein hai, to yah bahut aasaan hai lekin Toronto Amritsar se bahut bada hai, aur Simran itani chaalaak hai ki use dhoondhana asambhav hoga. Mujhe ummeed hai ki Haana surakshit hai(When will she be discovered here? Now that we are in Canada, it is much easier but Toronto is much larger than Amritsar, and Simran is so clever that it will be impossible to find her. I'm hoping Hana is secure.)" Aditya cherished her nickname, which stood for happiness. "Jab tak hum usake liye yahaan hain, vah theek rahegi. Meet aur Meet Alawhat ke saath, hum jaanch karane ka prayaas karenge. Choonki Meet ek inspector hai, isalie use nissandeh pata hoga ki use kahaan dhoondhana hai(As long as we are here for her, she will be fine. Along with Meet and Meet Alawhat, we'll attempt to conduct an investigation. Since Meet is an inspector, she will undoubtedly know where to look for her.)" Meet noticed the fear of her older sister. "Beshak, main ise theek se rakhoonga. Main aapaka pyaar lautaoonga kyonki aap meri bahan hai aur jab bhu mujhe aapaki jaroorat hui, aap hamesha mere saath raheen. Hana sthit hoga, aur Tuduram ko bhi isaka bharosa hai(Of course, I'll carry it properly. I will return your love because you are my sister and have always been there for me when I needed you. Hana will be located, and Tuduram is confident of this as well.)" She beams as Meet warmly embraces her. They made the decision to start looking for her that evening. The city's nightlife was wild and chaotic, and tourists packed the tall structures. A woman wearing a hijab slammed into Ginni out of somewhere. "We are truly sorry, ma'am." Simran started to flee for her life as soon as she realized who it was in disguise. They chased her and eventually successfully caught her. "My baby is missing. Tell me right away!" Simran responded while laughing. "Adi, ab adheer na hone ka prayaas karo. Kyonki main usaki maami hoon, isalie use maarane ke bajaay maine use aisee jagah chhipa diya hai jahaan tum use kabhi nahi dhoondh paoge. Kalpana keejie ki aadhi raat mein usaki karun pukaar sunakar main kitana pareshaan ho jaoonga(Adi, try not to get impatient now. Because I am her maami, rather than killing her, I have hidden her somewhere you would never be able to find her. Imagine how upset I would be to hear her pitiful cries in the middle of the night.)" Ginni starts to sob as she sees her leave their line of sight. "My child! How is she doing?" She is consoled by Meet Alawhat while Meet makes a decision. "Aaie hum sab praarthana karane ke liye padosee church mein jaen. Hamaari praarthanaen Yeeshu dvaara sunee jaengi(Let's all head to a neighboring church to pray. Our prayers will be heard by Jesus.)" Ginni prayed fervently as they traveled to the cathedral. "Priy Prabhu Yeeshu, bhale hi hamaara dharm ek hi na ho, please mere anamol bachche ko dhoondhane mein meri madad karen. Mujhe pata hai ki bachche bhagavaan ka upahaar hain, aur jab se hamane apani beti ko khoya hai, hum us din ka intajaar kar rahe hain jab main use dhoondhoonga. Maine un adbhut cheezon ke baare mein suna hai jinake saath aapane kaam kiya hai aur mujhe aap par poora vishvaas hai. Please meri vinati par dhyaan den. Main aapaki saraahana karata hoon aur aapane mere jeevan mein jo kuchh bhi haasil kiya hai usake liye aapako dhanyavaad deta hoon. Hum aapake naam se poochhate hain. Aapaki badaulat Sahana surakshit hai(Dear Lord Jesus, even if we may not share the same religion, kindly help me in locating my precious child. I am aware that children are God's gifts, and since we lost our daughter, we have been awaiting the day I will at last find her. I've heard about the amazing things that you've worked with, and I firmly believe in you. Please give attention to my plea. I adore you and thank you for all that you have accomplished in my life. We ask in your name. Sahana is secure thanks to you.)" Aditya comforts her while also praying to Jesus. To understand their intentions, they lit candles. "Ginni didi, mujhe vishvaas hai ki aap apane atoot vishvaas ke kaaran apani beti ko khoj lengi. Hamamen se pratyek ne usake liye praarthana ki hai. Bas bhagavaan par bharosa rakhen, aur aapane jo kuchh bhee kaam kiya hai usaka pratiphal milega(I'm confident you'll discover your daughter because of your unwavering faith. Each of us has prayed for her. Simply put your trust in the Lord, and everything you have worked for will be rewarded.)" 

Ashi:

Ginni:

Ginni:

Simran:

Simran: