Quarrels and Misunderstandings-Gitya Life

Ginni Aditya Raj Singh was just smiling at her wedding album from a few days ago. She still remembered their engagement and wedding crystal clear and it was the most beautiful moment she has ever experienced. Aditya finally loved her after all their fights, hatred, and romance. She had saved his life by taking the gunshot for him which changed their lives forever. He took care of her and they fell in love. Nowadays, they cannot live a life without each other since they loved each other that much. But there was still Sam and the mysterious partner of her father who has stole his diary. If she got the diary, then her life would change forever and she can open a new restaurant, still manage their dhaba, and provide a wonderful life for her mother, Gulabo ji. Suddenly Amber was watching her " Uha ḍhabe vali laraki i aja vi apane pita di dairy da bheta kholhana di kosisa kara rahi hai. Je usanu sacāī dā patā laga gi'ā, tāṁ maiṁ barabāda hō gi'ā hāṁ!Kuśavata mērē pitā dā sāthī sī para maiṁ hamēśā usa dī daulata cāhudā sī. Uha mūrakha mērē la'ī jāla vica phasa gi'ā sī. Para usadī dhī, uha Ginni bahuta huśi'āra hai. (That dhaba girl is still trying to uncover the mystery of her father's dairy. If she finds out the truth, then I am doomed! Kushwant was my father's partner but we have always wanted his riches. That fool had fallen for our trap. But his daughter, that Ginni is too smart.)" Suddenly Ginni quickly made a decision to make kheer for Aditya. It was his favorite, and it always made her mood to see him happy. She prepared the mango kheer on the pot as she saw Sukhpreet entering the kitchen. "Mujhe yah dekhakar khushee huee ki aap ek bahu aur patni ke roop mein apna kaam kar rahee hain. Kya yah Adi ke lie hai?(I am happy to see that you are doing your job as a bahu and wife. Is it for Adi?)" Ginni smiled as she replied," Haan Mummy ji. Maine uske lie ise taiyaar kiya tha. Patni kee zimmedari hai jise main nibha raha hoon.(Yes Mummy, I had prepared it for him. It is the responsibility of the wife which I am performing.)" Sukhpreet hugged her as she said, "Aap hamesha aise hee rahen. Aap bahut dayaalu hain Ginni beti.Mujhe yakeen hai ki vah ise pasand karenge.(May you always remain like this. You are very kind, Ginni beti. I am sure he will love it.)" Ginni smiled as she said, "Bilkul Mummy ji. Mainne ise vaise hee banaya hai jaise use pasand aaya.(Of course Mummy ji. I have made it just like he liked it.)" Suddenly Aditya came in anger. "Ginni tum usakee maan ko bulaane kee himmat mat karo. Vah paryapt yogy nahin hai kyonki vah bhee kis tarah ke vyakti hai. Usane mera maan ko maar daala. Uski vajah se meree jindagee barbaad ho gayi. Tum meri patni ho. Vah aapake parivaar ke saath kuch galat kar sakatee hai, isalie buddhimani hai ki aap usase baat bhee na karen.(Ginni don't you dare call her mom. She is not worthy enough because of what kind of person she is. She killed my mom. It is because of her that my life got ruined. You are my wife. She may do something wrong to your family, so it is wise that you don't even speak to her.)" Ginni got mad at Aditya for how he was speaking about her like this. "Vah abhi bhi Apaki sautelee maan hai, Mr. Aditya Raj Singh aur apako usase is tarah baat karne ka adhikar nahi hai. Mujhe pata hai ki vah aapake aur Akash ke prati bahut dekhbhal karane wali, sweet aur pyaar karane vaalee maan hai, aur maan ka dil hone ke kaaran vah kabhi bhi aisa aparaadh nahi karegi. Main tumase vaada karata hoon Adi.(She is still your stepmother Mr.Aditya Raj Singh and you don't have the right to talk to her like this. I know that she is a very caring, sweet, and loving mother towards you and Akash, and having the heart of a mother she will never do a crime like that. I promise you, Adi.)" Aditya grasped her strongly as he said. "Aap ise pakka kaise jaan sakte hain? Kya tum use utana hee jante ho jitna main jaanta hoon? Kya hoga agar usake paas koi rahasy hai jo chhupa raha hai.(How can you know that for sure? Have you known her as much as I have known? What if she has a secret that is hiding)" Ginni answered back confidently. "Kya tumane kabhee use dekha bhee hai, Adi. Mujhe lagta hai ki vah nirdosh hai. Aur iske alawa vah us shayan kaksh mein akele the. (Have you ever even observed her, Adi. I feel like she is innocent. And besides was she the only one there in that bedroom)" Suddenly Adi thought about it for a moment. "Lekin yah mere pita kaise ho sakate hain? Vah vahaan tha lekin usake lie meree maan ko maarana jyaada spasht hai. Jab mere pita ne usase shaadee kee to vah meree maan kee pratikriya ka badala lena chaahatee thee.(But how can it be my dad? He was there but it is more obvious for she to kill my mom. She wanted to take revenge for how my mother reacted when my father married her.)" Ginni grabbed Sukhpreet and went away with anger. "Kya tum theek ho, maan. Aap aahat nahin hain, hai na? Main aapase vaada karata hoon ki ek din Adi ko sachchaee ka pata chal jaega aur jald hee vah aapako apanee maan kee tarah maanega. Yah Ginni ka vaada hai.(Are you ok, Mummy ji? You are not hurt, are you? I promise you that one day Aditya will find out the truth and soon he will treat you like his mom. This is Ginni's promise.)"