Suraag- Clues

Ginni was at home, simply updating her diary with the events of the day. No one else was aware of the emotions, ideas, or values she expressed in this diary. She kept every memory from her youth, including her friendships and romances in college. She also treasured her love for Adi in this precious possession. She kept the diary in her locker and had no intention of sharing it with anybody, not even Adi. She didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands, like Simran's, who would misuse it. 

Dear Diary:

Hindi: Adi hamare rishte ko bahaal karke mujhe khushi se bhar deta hai! Vah prithvi par aakhiri vyakti hai jo kabhi bhi isaka durupayog kar sakta hai, isliye mujhe pata tha ki vah aisa nahi karega. Raj ki jatilataen mujhe chintit karate rehte hain, aur uske antim shabd mere dimaag mein doharaate rehte hain. Mere nidhan ke baad meri beti ko meri kahani padhane ka poora adhikaar hoga. Please kisi ko yeh na bataye ki aap ise padh rahe hain, Sahana, yadi aap padh rahe hain. Yeh sirf maa aur beti ke beech ka secret hai kyonki mujhe Adi se jyaada tum par bharosa hai. Vaise bhi, kal vaala aadami ab bhi mujhe bahut daraata hai, aur mujhe pata hai ki unake samaaj mein mahilaon ke liye haalaat kaise hain. Sirf isalie ki usaki santaan ladaki hai, bechaari mahila har kisi ki tarah apani beti ko khone ki hakadaar nahi hai. Mahilaon ka sammaan karane ke liye, main chaahata hoon ki aap log kai bhaarateey shaharon mein ladakiyon ki phaundeshan company shuroo karen. Unaka samarthan karen bhale hi aisa karana aapake Papa ka kartavy hai. Mujhe pata hai ki, apani Meet Maami ki tarah, aap ek pyaari, majaboot aur aatmavishvaasi yuva mahila ke roop mein vikasit hui hain. Please pratyek din praarthana karate samay mujhe dhyaan mein rakhen.

English: Adi restoring our relationship makes me full of joy! He is the last person on Earth who could ever misuse it, therefore I knew he wouldn't. Raj's complications continue to worry me, and his final words keep repeating in my brain. My daughter will have complete rights to read my stories once I pass away. Please don't tell anyone you're reading this, Sahana if you are. This is only a secret between mother and daughter because I trust you more than Adi himself. Anyway, the man from yesterday still deeply frightens me, and I am aware of how things are for women in their society. Simply because her child is a girl, the poor woman does not deserve to lose her daughter like everyone else. To esteem women, I want you guys to start a girls' foundation company in several Indian cities. Support him even though it is your father's duty to do so. I am aware that, like your Meet Aunty, you have developed into a lovely, strong, and confident young lady. Please keep me in mind while you pray each day.

From your mother's past, 

Ginni Aditya Raj Singh

She sobbed as her tears spilled on top of the diary. She was missing her child horribly. She had a significant secret that only she knew, a secret that could drastically change their lives. She has a fatal illness that she has had since childhood, therefore she doesn't have as much time left to live. It reemerged after Sahana's birth. She even concealed this from Aditya because she was well aware of the hardship and suffering he had endured in his life. Before she passed away, she at least desired to see her daughter and experience maternal love. Since Aditya stole her papa's diary, her mom has not spoken to her because she is furious with her for choosing not to divorce Aditya. Her thoughts wandered back to the conversation they had at home. 

Flashback, Ginni's Home:

Gulabo was startled to see her daughter visit their home once more. Ginni hugged her while her face was overflowing with tears. "Adi ne mujhe dhokha diya hai Gulabo ji. Unhone is baat ko mujhse kaaphi samay tak chupa kar rakha tha - unake dada ji hi hai jinhone Papa ji ki diary li thi. Main samajh nahi pa raha hoon ki kya karoon.(Adi has betrayed me, Gulabo ji. He had kept this a secret from me for all this time—his grandfather is the one who took Papa Ji's diary. I'm at a loss for what to do.)" As Gulabo Ji becomes enraged, she starts to cry. "Usaki yah majaal? Ginni, tumhe turant talaq le lena chahiye! Kisi vyakti ya usake parivaar ne hamaare saath jo kiya usake baad ham unake saath rishta nahi rakhna chahiye.(How dare he? Ginni, you must get a divorce right away! We don't want to be in a relationship with a man or his family after what they did to us.)" Ginni shakes her head and moves away from the room. He was still her beloved Adi, whom she adored. Gulabo clutches the mangal sutra forcefully and attempts to break it from her neck. "Stop it, Mummy! Vo mera pati hai! Use ab bhi mera pyaar hai(He is my husband! He still has my love.)" Everyone shuddered in shock as Gulabo smacked Ginni in the face. "Aap sambhavnath us aadmi se kaise pyaar kar sakte hai? Yadi tum uski patni banana chahti ho to tumhe turant yeh ghar chod dena chahiye. Tumhe is parivaar se nikal diya gaya hai(How could you possibly love that man? You should immediately leave this house if you wish to be his wife. You have been expelled from this family.)" Ginni was shocked by her mother's actions. She loved her dearly, and Ginni was her entire world. "Mummy ji!" Ginni is dragged by her arm as she closes the doors behind her. Ginni suddenly starts crying.