1. The Castle And The Beast

Start from the beginning

These beasts are strong and it isn't possible for a normal person t stick and shover inside of it... But why does she care, she can take another pair of horns... So she quickly hopped on the beast, trying t remove the horn, the beast groaned with meek protest, but it isn't nearly in a good enough state to make a sound... Inn swiftly removed the horns... And now she has 6 horns, she is rich... She can have a lot of luxuries bought...

Inn ran away from the dying beast and took a dip in the running water... The water was warm compared to the weather... Inn knew it was best to have a longer dipping session, as it was only a bucket of water she got to shower every day... And she was even thankful that she got a bucket, and a small chamber of her own, being a participant... Otherwise, normally she would have to carry her own bucket to her ragged rooms and then shower...

It wasn't very pleasing to shower a lot in the rooms, as the water would flow everywhere and then she had to clean it herself... The rooms didn't have a washroom in them, they didn't have any of the washrooms, as it would be expensive to make a washroom for every chamber... People shared a washroom... But it wasn't safe to shower in the mutual washroom...

Suddenly Inn heard a noise... She opened her eyes and saw Leonard standing on the edge, and looking at her with his brows furrowed...

"What are you doing here?" he asked...

"Washing myself... can't you see?" she snapped...

"You are not allowed to wash yourself outside of the castle..."

This man will drive her crazy... He is in charge of taking care of all the participants, and he is quite a blabbermouth... Inn hated him, and all the nonsense he made her do...

"Fuck you."

"Get out of the river Inn... If you don't want your points to be cut short..."

And Inn had no other option... She didn't want her points to be cut short... So she had to come out of the river... It wasn't a very pleasant feeling, as the weather was really cold and with the cold wind blowing it made Inn shiver... but she had nothing to wipe herself with... But thankfully she didn't smell like blood...

"You finished the game??"

"What do you think?"

"you are here for a long enough time, and you are alive.." the man spoke as a matter of factly...

"Exactly.. and I killed a beast..." inn smirked... the expression on his face wasn't what Inn thought it would be... his brows furrowed further hearing her...

"Head back to the castle then..." Inn sighed and covering herself with her arms walked towards the wood... Leonard closely followed her... The walk was silent... But she hoped he would leave her side and get lost from her sight...

********

It was comparatively warm in the chambers... And she changed her clothes and wore something that was provided to her by the castle... And it was pretty... The dress looked beautiful, although it was nothing compared to the noble ladies she saw every day going on the sidewalk, or in the park, it was something... working in the sewer doesn't make her smell particularly good... And when looking at those ladies Inn thought many times it would be great to live like them and have a rich man marry her... but then again, it wasn't possible and it is wise to not think about something you can't have...

But this dress made her feel good... She twirled in front of the mirror and the dress was swaying from side to side... but she felt breathless... no matter how beautiful the dress are, wearing corsets aren't worth it... It hurt her ribcage like crazy... she had to stay straight and breathe slowly, otherwise, it was painful, but they gave a nice lift to her breasts, which were now more prominent with the help of the corset... She didn't know she even had breasts... it was not her fault, she didn't get to eat a lot of food, and also when she got money, it was wise to drink a lot of wine than to buy food... You get only some food with money but wines come in a lot...