Slim nodded, "We can do both of that."

"And my midwife said y'all met, did you like her?" Pilar asked.

"I did! She's really nice." Slim said.

The two spoke some more about the things Pilar wanted, and with some suggestions from Slim they were able to create a plan that Pilar liked.

——————————————————

Cash

"That boy sickkkk

"That boy sickkkk." Red laughed as Cash sat on his couch, moping.

"Nigga, shut the hell up. Damn!"

Red looked at him and laughed even harder, "Don't be mad at me, do not be mad at mf me."

"I'm finna leave," Cash shook his head.

"Wait so you thought she was messing wit Tay after she cleared everything up when her mama said sum?"

Cash just side eyed him, he'd already explained the situation to Red, now he was just being extra with the questions.

"Ight bruh imma chill," Red said.

As he said that, Dior came out of her room.

"Mmm.." She sounded as she made her way to the kitchen.

Cash mugged her, "Just keep on walking."

He already didn't like her.

"Nigga, I do as I please," She sassed.

"Yeen even been paying yo half of the bills, so ion see how you doing as you please somewhere that ain yours." Cash said.

Red stayed quiet. It was true, Dior hadn't paid towards their mortgage or other bills in 4 months and since that was his cousin, Red just decided to pay all of it and not say anything.

Now Cash knew it wasn't his place to really say anything, but he also knew his friend wouldn't. To him, what Dior was doing wasn't fair, especially since they had an agreement on how bills were to be paid before they moved in together.

If she didn't have the money, she could've said that to Red.. but instead she's stayed silent about bills.

"Whatever Cash," She rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen fridge.

"Yea whatever.."

Red stood up with his phone and looked to Cash.

"You tryna go onna block?"

Cash shrugged, that wasn't his type of scene anymore but it would be nice to see his friends.

"Who all there?" Cash asked