Zone Eight : Wake Up, Sleepyhead!

Slowly, her eyes opened up. The sun was shining way too brightly, causing her eyes to squint. Reese was oblivious to the fact that she was in Michael's arms. She was too dazed and confused. Closing her eyes once again, just to regain her clarity, she was shocked to meet his eyes. He woke up earlier, but decided to stay still so that she could continue her sleep.

Blushing crimson, she began to feel her cheeks getting warmer. How could she forget? Jesus! Is this the same man that decided to spend the whole night with her? Indeed. Michael was quick to notice her red cheeks and pressed a tiny kiss on her jaw. Reese's green eyes lit up with joy. She wasn't used to this kind of elation.

"You're so cute when you sleep." he whispered in her ear playfully. Was he serious or just trying to embarrass her? "Thank you. You look nice with those curls all over your face." she replied with a grin. Michael's large hand made its appearance, moving all the messy curls away from his eyes. He was visibly embarrassed.

"What are your plans for today, love?" That last word made her heart jump out of her chest. "Don't worry, Michael. There's plenty to do here. It's Vegas, baby!" Michael's lips curled up into a huge grin, his face brighter than the sun. Reese already worshiped him. He truly looked out of this world. Godly.

She licked her lower lip and gave him an intense look. He was beyond turned on. He could've sworn that this girl was an angel sent from heaven just for him. There was this sort of antithesis about her - the innocent side that he saw at the party and this whole different, womanly, almost femme fatale version of her.

His thumb touched her mouth and slowly ran over her bottom lip. He was sure that he'd never seen such beautiful, plump lips. She looked like those 50s starlets. As his thumb continued to explore her lips, Reese's eyes closed. Her breath was irregular and audible. Michael moved in closer than expected and took her lip between his teeth.

No self-control was needed. A soft moan already escaped her lips. She was crazy for him. Alternating between soft, wet kisses and bites, Michael's hands began to roam her bare legs. He was ashamed of what he was doing but he simply couldn't stop himself. She was irresistible.

Pulling her lip from under his teeth, she decided to take control of the kiss and softly pressed her swollen lips against his. Their tongues met and caressed each other. Michael felt like he was about to faint. He wasn't able to breathe normally. What was this overwhelming feeling that took over him? He didn't even want to know. Why would he want to spoil this amazing moment?

Her lips stopped kissing him as soon as someone knocked on the door. Their eyes opened almost immediately. As they looked at each other, they giggled like two children caught by their mother. She got up and slowly opened the door, still thinking of the taste of Michael's lips. A maid smiled warmly at her lifted a tray of strawberries with a bowl of liquid chocolate. "Your breakfast is served, dear." she said, the smile still gracing her lips.

"May I enter?" the old lady asked, visibly intrigued about what was happening inside Reese's suite. Reese smiled back and grabbed the tray. "Don't worry about it. I got it." Michael was under the sheets, giggling silently. "Very well. Enjoy!" With that, Reese slammed the door and fell on the ground, laughing very loudly. The tray was still in her hand.

Michael threw the sheets over his body and let himself fall out of the bed, his face red from laughter. "Oh my g-" he chocked and began laughing. "What the hell are you doing with that tray in your hand, Jesus. That chocolate will fall all over the floor." he said. Wiping her makeup away from her eyes, she put the tray on the floor and lifted herself up.

"She heard you giggle, silly!" she said while bringing the strawberries and chocolate next to Michael. She sat on the floor next to him, facing the huge windows. Vegas looked very serene. "I know. Her face was too funny. She knew something was going on." Nodding and trying not to giggle again, Reese smiled widely and grabbed a strawberry.

Dipping it in the hot chocolate, she placed it between her full lips and bit it. Michael could feel his blood rush through his veins. In that moment, he wished that he was that strawberry. "Is this what you eat every morning?" he asked, trying to make the dirty thoughts go away. "Mhm. Sometimes I eat cherries."

In that moment, he tried to imagine her sucking on one of those cherries...But no. He had to stop with those thoughts immediately. What the hell was wrong with him?

She saw the funny expression on his face. His eyes were sparkling in a very unusual way. She could sense the sexual tension. Just to tease him more, her hand grabbed another strawberry dipped in chocolate. He parted his lips and allowed her to feed him. He felt like a child, she was spoiling him like no one ever did. But he didn't take it for granted. "That was delicious. Thanks." That's all he was able to say in that moment. His neck was throbbing with lust.

Taking her white stilettos off, she got up and let out a silent yawn. Michael looked at her innocently. "Where are you going?" he asked. Reese giggled and ruffled her hair. "I wanna change my clothes and take a quick shower. That's all." Michael, visibly embarrassed, nodded and grabbed another strawberry. "I'll be right here." As Reese began to walk out the bedroom, she looked over her shoulder and gave him one of her seductive smiles. "I'm sure you won't go anywhere." she replied, leaving him with a melancholy smile.