Chapter Two: The system gives too many rewards for completing the navigation

After a few minutes.

Ye Feng calmed down a little, looking at the red banknotes all over the place, he began to wonder where the money came from.

I heard from the landlord that the previous tenant of this house was a fugitive.

The fugitive was shot dead while escaping, and it is said that there is still a sum of stolen money missing...

It was quite a big deal here at the time.

That's why he was able to rent the house at an extremely low price.

So, the money is likely to be the stolen money?

The fugitive is dead.

The money is ownerless.

Then accept it yourself, it seems that there is no problem.

Just, what to do with the money?

Continue to put it here?

Certainly not!

The landlord may not know when he will come, and if he is discovered, he will suffer.

deposit bank?

No way!

He is a poor student with average family conditions, and suddenly he has such a huge sum of money in his hand. If it were anyone else, he would suspect that the money came from a wrong source, and maybe he would call the police...

So what to do?

Re-rent the house?

Ye Feng nodded, this is no problem, but the house is not his own, he always feels unsafe.

Just as he was thinking, a system prompt sounded in his mind.

"Congratulations to the host, for completing this treasure hunt and navigation, the host will be rewarded with a lake view villa in Zhongtian."

"The rewards have been distributed, please check with the host."

At the same time, a kraft paper bag appeared on the table in the living room.

Is there a room here?

Ye Feng looked excited and hurried to the table.

Picking up the paper bag and opening it, there were two things inside, the title certificate of Zhongtian Lake View Villa and the key to the villa.

He has also heard of Zhongtian Lake View Villa.

It is said that it is the most upscale villa area in Zhonghai City.

It shouldn't be cheap after all.

Even so, when he saw that the price on the purchase contract was 95 million, he couldn't help shaking his hands.

This reward...

So awesome!

He is now a person with assets over 100 million!