Chapter 1

“I love you, Kevin,” you said as you stared at your boyfriend. I love you too, sweetheart,” Kevin said in return. It sounded flat, monotone… fake, but you didn’t care because he had finally said it back. You’d been dating Kevin Khatchadourian for 8 months, and it was going about as well as high school relationships go. You held hands in the hallway and kissed between classes. You were aware of the rumors that floated around your high school. Calling Kevin a sociopath and a freak. Kevin never seemed to care in the slightest, but it bothered you. They didn’t even know him, not like you did. Only you knew the real Kevin, the sweet Kevin. The Kevin that got you 50 roses for your 18th birthday. The Kevin that you loved. The Kevin that loved you, even if he had a hard time saying it.

“Kevin,” you said, laying your hand on his. He looked up at you, “ Yes, sweetheart?” You slowly trailed your eyes up his body until they locked on to his eyes. “When did you say your mom would be home,” you asked? Pulling out his phone to check the time, Kevin said, “Not for another couple of hours. Why?” You looked away, and your cheeks blushed a deep crimson red. “I, I think I’m ready,” you said slowly, looking back at his face. His eyes widened. “Are you sure, sweetheart,” Kevin said, looking at you. You nodded your head slowly, “I’m sure!”

Kevin led you upstairs and into his bedroom. You’d been in his bedroom hundreds of times, but this time, it felt different. There was a thick sexual tension in the air. Kevin kicked the door closed with his foot and immediately pushed you down onto the bed, climbing on top of you. You stared up at him as he removed his shirt before leaning down and attaching his lips to yours. He kissed you roughly, tangling his tongue with yours. His mouth always tasted so good.

“You’re sure that you’re ready,” Kevin asked, looking deeply into your eyes. “Yes, I’m sure. Please baby, I need to feel you inside me,” you said. That’s all the convincing Kevin needed. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and helped you remove yours. He leaned down and began kissing your neck, slowly making his way down your body. When he reached your breasts, he put his mouth around your left nipple. He slowly sucked, occasionally flicking his tongue across it. He reached up and took your right nipple between his thumb and index finger, rolling it gently. You moaned, and your back arched off the bed. Kevin removed your left nipple from his mouth and replaced it with your right nipple repeating the process. He resumed his trek down your body, leaving kisses. He slowly kissed down your stomach. When he reached your thighs, he began leaving gentle love bites. He placed his hands under your thighs and slowly pushed them apart. “God, your pussy is beautiful,” he practically growled. He leaned forward placing a kiss right on your clit, before looking up at you and smirking. Kevin slowly lowered his head towards your pussy, never breaking eye contact. You watched as he licked a strip from the bottom of your pussy all the way up to your clit. He began furiously licking between your folds, slurping up your juices. When his mouth finally closed around your clit, you were in heaven. Still maintaining eye contact, Kevin alternated between sucking and flicking your clit with his tongue. He ate you out until you were screaming his name and cumming on his face. He licked his lips and lapped at your pussy. You laid there panting and shaking from your orgasm. Kevin slowly climbed up your body until his face was level with yours.

He kissed you as he positioned the head of his cock at your opening. “You ready baby,” Kevin asked, staring down into your eyes. You nodded slowly. “This is going to hurt a bit since you’re a virgin,” Kevin said. “I trust you,” you said, staring back into his eyes. Kevin slowly pushed in. He was telling the truth about the pain. You gritted your teeth as Kevin bottomed out inside of you. He waited a few seconds as you adjusted to his size. He slowly began moving his hips and after a while it became pleasurable. You moaned as he began thrusting faster. He was hitting your g-spot with each and every thrust. You tangled your hands into his hair and began lightly tugging on it. Kevin growled and bit your neck, causing you to yell out. “Kevin. Kevin I, I think I’m going to cum,” you said. Kevin put his hand between your bodies and began rubbing your clit. “Cum for me baby,” Kevin said as he continued fucking into you. You were rapidly approaching release. “I’m gonna cum,” you said just as your orgasm hit. You began convulsing as you clenched around his cock. Kevin held you and fucked you through your orgasm, before pulling out and telling you to get on your hands and knees. You obeyed rolling over and pushing yourself up and on to your hands and knees. Kevin kissed your neck, as he slowly pushed back into your pussy. He groaned as he once again bottomed out into you. He began thrusting in and out, slowly picking up speed until he was slamming into you at full force. You moaned into his pillows like a bitch in heat. Kevin slipped his hand around your neck and slowly pulled you up until your back rested against his chest. You turned and kissed him roughly. “I love you, Y/N,” Kevin said as he fucked up into you. “I love you too, Kevin,” you said just as you came again.

Kevin placed his hand on the back of your head and shoved you back down onto the pillows. He began fucking into you even harder then before which you didn’t think was possible. He was pounding you senseless and you couldn’t get enough. “Oh shit, I’m going to cum sweetheart,” Kevin said. Before you could even register what he had said, he was already cumming inside of you. He cussed and pulled out of you. He kissed your ass gently, and laid down next you. You rolled onto your back and laid your head on his chest. He slowly trailed his thumb up and down your arm. “I love you, Y/N,” Kevin said. And this time it sounded genuine. “I love you too, Kevin,” you said. You fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.