~20~

Tallulah slowly opened her eyes. Her head felt like it was being thrown at a wall. It hurt. She let out a little Wimper of pain. She then felt warm hands rap around her. Wait, her bed wasn't big enough for two to sleep in, where was she? She opened her eyes and saw that she was in Quackitys room. And then she looked next to her to see Wilbur, starting to wake up from Tallulah's movements. He sat up and Tallulah hugged him so tight.

"Morning Tallulah, how are you feeling today?"

He gave her a pen but no paper she was confused for a second.
"Oh we don't have much papering here. I will ask Quackity to bring some later. Here you can write on my arm if you want. Tallulah nodded and Grabbed his arm. Before she started writing she drew a pretty flower.

'My head hurts but I'm happy to be with you again' Wilbur nodded.

"Maybe we should eat something. I have no clue where Quackity went." Wilbur got up and picked Tallulah off the bed. He went to the kitchen. There was a note on the island,

'I had to go attend some meetings. If you guys need anything Sam will be at the entrance of the room. 

-love Quackity'

Wilbur also knew what that last part meant. It was quackity reminding him that even if he is not there someone is watching. "Tallulah Quackity is at a Meeting right now. I don't know when he will be back" Tallulah nodded and went to the cabinets. She grabbed a box of waffle mix. She went to Wilbur and grabbed his arm again.

'Will you make me waffles?' Wilbur laughed, he remembered when they were with Phil Wilbur would always accidentally burn the waffles. He was no longer allowed to cook after that.

"Okay I can make some for us" he started grabbing the supplies. He measured it all and then would hold Tallulah up to the Mixing pot so she could pour the ingredients in. They put the mix on the fryer. After awhile of Wilbur checking on it they were done. They looked really burnt but at least they looked eatable. He put one down in front of Tallulah with some fruit. She happily ate all of the food.

"Sorry about it being a bit burnt." Tallulah heard Wilbur but she really didn't care. Although she has had so many nice meals, in fact Quackity would make sure she had the best food made by the best chefs, however it didn't add up to something like her old home. She just kept eating.

'Knock knock'

Wilbur perked up from his phone. Something about the knock and the person behind the door felt odd. "Hey Tallulah, Go into the bedroom. Stay there until I tell you to come out" Tallulah nodded and left. Wilbur walked over to the door and opened it. There was a dirty blonde guy with a mask. And behind him was Ranboo. Ranboo didn't look normal. He had the purple glowing eyes again. Wilbur stepped back. "Who are you?" Dream looked Wilbur up and down as if to find out where it would be the most easy to take down the brunette. "Umm can you please stop looking at me. Who are you?"

"I could ask the same question." Dream just walked in. He wasn't here to speak to that guy, although it was weird why there was a random guy in Quackitys room. He's never seen this guy in his life. He noticed how tall this guy was, no obvious hybrid traits. He walked up to him and stared him in the eyes.

"Umm your staring is a bit weird." Wilbur scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Dreams eyes Then traveled to the bedroom door.

"Is Tallulah in there?" Wilbur sat there for a second not knowing what to say. This guy was looking for Tallulah?

"Umm do you mind me asking why you need to see her right now?" Wilbur's eyes were now on the back of the others head. Dream turned around again to face Wilbur.

"She is in there. Don't lie to me, by the way I never caught your name." Dream waited a bit but never got an answer. "Okay fine. Fallow me." Dream walked to the bedroom door. Wilbur hesitantly fallowed behind.

He opened the door and Wilbur walked in almost hitting his head on the doorframe behind. Tallulah looked up and stared at dream and then looked between Wilbur and dream, almost like she was asking for help. Wilbur could see it in her eyes, she was scared. Wilbur ran up and grabbed dreams shoulder and he spun around.

"Why are you here." Wilbur was now standing much taller than dream, trying to act tough. However he was failing.

"Here, if you answer why you're here I will answer why I'm here." Wilbur nodded.

"You go first though" Wilbur wasn't taking chances. He didn't have any weapons in the room since Quackity hid everything wil could use in a locked cabinet. Wilbur could see the weapons and things attached to dreams belt and boots. He had an extent of potion bottles and Wilbur did not want to know what they did.

"Okay. I am here to get back at Quackity for tournament in prison, and then I'm ruining Tommy Minecraft's life for putting me in prison." Wilbur sat there. He didn't move. This was probably a big villain being against Ace. And what did Tommy have to do with this? "Now you please" dream was standing waiting for an answer.

"This is my room." Dream was now pretty sure he found Tallulah's other parent. It made sense, the taller looked like her.

"Tallulah is this Your father?" Dream asked the question. Tallulah's breathing sped up. She nodded. "And quackity is your other father?" She nodded again.

"Wait since when has Quackity been in the family! Tallulah he took you away from me! He kidnapped you and me!" Wilbur was livid. He knew but he thought Quackity was lying. Dream was just observing, then he spoke

"I knew Quackity would have to kidnap a kid and husband. Nobody likes him."

"I'm not his husband!"

"Really? Because you're Tallulah's dad, and Quackity is Tallulah's dad."

"No I'm Tallulah's real father"

"Is he forcing you to be his husband, because that's kinda disgusting" dream pretend to vomit.

"No! I am not in any relationship with the guy!" Wilbur's face was a bright red.

"I mean, you share the same room, and the same bed. You are both Tallulah's parents. I'm sorry if I seem confused about this." Dream sat there for a moment. "What is your name?"

"It's Wilbur. Why?"

"It's not important. Do you have a last name?" Wilbur didn't want to give this man his last name.

"Soot"

"Really? I'm not buying it. But I have what I need so I will be heading out now. Nice to meet you Wilbur, see you again soon" dream then left with the tall ender boy fallowing.

(I'm currently writing another book! I'm going to finish it before posting it. Also have a good day!)