Infatuation

~ SMG4's POV ~

It was the next morning after the "incident". I haven't seen Mario yet, nor have I seen Luigi. I guess he might've taken Meggy's advice. Which is probably the smartest thing to do. Mario can be...a little viscous to his brother when he wants to be.. But, I'm still trying to decipher what Luigi said. "Work out-a your feelings for each other.".. I can hear that ringing in my mind for the entire night. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. I was putting on my work outfit, planning on walking alone to figure out my thoughts. I guess I should've told that to 3, because he's now waiting for me outside my door. Great. Once I was done getting ready, I walked out to meet SMG3... I don't know why, but my breath caught in my throat once I did. Was he always this attractive? I quickly shook my head, and tried to keep silent as he told me about how Eggdog almost burnt the house down while he was gone. I chuckled shyly at times... and I don't know why, but I was blushing. His voice was oddly beautiful.

Wait, that's kinda gay- And I'm not gay! Besides, me and SMG3 shared no chemistry!... right? So, why am I feeling this way? I'm not gay!

....am I?

...

Oh goddamnit. I think I am. I mean, I still like girls! But, I like him, for some reason.. Goddamnit, why is the world obsessed with saying sike?! Now I like his stupid face...

"Hey, earth to idiot?" SMG3 waved his hand in front of my face, which slightly annoyed me.

"What do you want, a$$hole?" I grumbled.

"I was asking you if you thought I was handsome." He smirked, clearly knowing what he was playing at.

"Wh-what?!" I basically screamed at him.

"Well, you've been staring at my face for over an hour." He said slyly, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I was impressed by how ugly it is!" I quickly lied.

SMG3 scoffed, turning his head away. I couldn't help but have an urge to grab him by the chin to make him look at me- why does this keep happening?! Whatever... we're outside of the McDonald's now, so we step inside, and get to work.

After a few hours, I take my break, where I eat lunch and I get to scroll through endless memes for 30 minutes. But this time, I quickly went straight to google, went on incognito, and searched up "Am i gay quiz". I answered a few questions, and once i got my result, i almost dropped my phone. Right there, right then, my breath stopped. I mouthed the word to myself, before i heard a familiar voice.

"What are you looking at?" SMG3 said, leaning over my shoulder. I nearly dropped my phone, and just glared at him.

"NOTHING!" I quickly blurted out, stuffing my phone into my pocket.

"Yeah, yeah, alright. I know what you're looking at~" My breath quickened, getting worried. "Never knew you'd be the one to look at boys~." He laughed, and I was fuming.

"I WASN'T!" I defended myself, and he laughed more.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever idiot." He smirked, and got up. "I'll leave you to getting freaky by yourself." I glared at the back of his head as he walked off. I internally sighed, and pulled out my phone. I bit my bottom lip as I read the word "Bisexual". My heart quickened, and I almost dropped my phone.

If I'm not straight, then....

What will happen to my reputation?