A little jealousy won't hurt

As I was looking I saw a guy, tall with brown hair and blue eyes. He had his shirt off and I could see his huge muscles. Perfect. I walked to him and we started flirting. By the end of the night we were already making out in his car. Everybody saw us just like I wanted. He wanted more but I declined and just left from the party and went home.

When Chris came back he started yelling:

"What the fuck was that? It's not okay to follow me to a party and make out with another person. You act like nothing happened yesterday night."

I couldn't let that little bitch talk to me like that so I yelled so everyone could hear me:

"You think I act like nothing happened, look at you yelling at me while you did the same shit. I knew I shouldn't have done anything with you but I didn't listen to my gut. Now go to hell and let me sleep."

Silence. Complete silence. He left without saying anything else. By the time I woke up I knew things wouldn't be the same.

Most times I didn't want to understand him. I didn't want to understand myself either. Even if I did want to it would be hard.

My friends always asked me why was Chris so mysterious and dark. But I knew, he was just like me, keeping the pain inside and suffering on his own.

I never told anyone about my problems because I knew they were either going to overreact or tell me that it's nothing.

I was talking like I wanted nothing to do with him but it wasn't how I actually felt.

I didn't want him to get that mad and these words werent the ones I wanted to say but I was so jealous and mad that I couldn't resist.