Advay (nodding) - good.. Now you can go and send ragini inside ..

Trisha - Alright Sir.. But she is already busy, if you have some orders, maybe I can help..

Advay looks up at her.. Trisha takes a gulp nervously..

Advay - Send Ragini inside..

Trisha (nodding fervently) - S.. Sure .. Sure Sir..

Saying that she turns and hurriedly goes out of the cabin..

Closing the door behind she takes a breath of relief..

Spotting Ragini at her desk, she goes there..

Ragini looks up at her and smiles..

Ragini - Oh.. Hey Trisha..?? How was it..?? Everything ok..??

Trisha exhales a breath out of her mouth and sits on another chair..

Trisha - It was....... Scary..

Ragini (frowning) - Scary..??

Trisha nods her head..

Ragini - But why..?? Did something happen..?? Did he scold you..?? But he is not someone to shout..

Trisha - No.. Nothing happened.. In fact it was .. Ok.. But just the pressure of his presence in that cabin.. Damn.. That's heavy.. How do you even survive there..??

Ragini looks away totally understanding what she meant.. There was a reason everyone hesitated to face him..

Trisha - And you know what , as you said, he wasn't rude , angry or anything like that.. But just the tone and the way it felt around him, I can't even pinpoint but it felt as if he can burn someone  just with the gaze..

Ragini - Uhmm.. It's fine.. It was just your first experience.. I still struggle many times.. It would be fine going forward..

Trisha - hope so..But he is so strange.. I didn't even know what to do there.. He wouldn't even say or look up  ..

Ragini - Yeah.. That's his normal behaviour..I already told you..

Trisha - Yeah but you said that he is fine about everything but he is strange..even the way he communicates...when I asked him about coffee, all he said was " it's different.. "

Ragini - What..?? Different..??

Trisha - Yeah.. That's what I said.. I mean what does it even mean..??

Trisha shakes her head rolling her eyes..

Ragini (confused) - Is it..?? Well he is normally not the one to be picky about food or drinking habits.. He is fine with anything and everything.. The only thing he cares about is work getting done properly..

Trisha (helplessly) - I don't even know what to do there.. He's so scary..

Ragini scoots closer to her and puts her hand on her shoulders..

Ragini - Hey relax.. It's not like that..he not that scary..Well.. He is somewhat... Uhmm..... Peculiar you can say but trust me he is a good boss.. You will be fine..

Trisha - Peculiar..??

Ragini - Uhmm.. Yeah.. He kind of have his flairs but that's not an issue once you get habitual of it.. It will be all fine and you will get the hang of it and get to learn a lot working under him..

Trisha (rolling her eyes) - As a personal assistant what can I learn besides being a personal assistant....??

Ragini looks away clearing her throat..