"Sooo.. desperate aren't you" Jihoon asked holding Hoshi by his chin...

"Hmmm" Hoshi keened

Jihoon smirked at the obedience "Prepare" he commanded as he threw the bottle of lotion from the night stand towards Hoshi..

Jihoon attempted to move away.. to enjoy the show from afar... Maybe record a few clips for Mingyu... But Hoshi had other plans he pulled woozi and rolled the younger over on the bed as he loomed over him...

Jihoon was surprised .. did his sub just disobeyed him? He questioned but soon he noticed Hoshi's dazed and moist eyes .. drenched lips... Hoshi was opening himself up from behind... as Jihoon ordered... His one hand next to Jihoon cornering him and other opening himself up.... "Don't.. leave" Hoshi panted.... His hot breath stirring Jihoon to the core....

Jihoon stayed watch the elder becoming a moaning mess ... The droll dripped down Hoshi's mouth slowly onto Woozi's lips...

Licking his lips... Jihoon grabbed hoshi by the back of the neck and pulled him down connected to their lips ... "Ahh" Hoshi cried in between the kiss as he fell on woozi's chest... meanwhile the other continued Sucking on the tongue, upper lip and then lower lip... As they parted their lips.. Jihoon flipped them over caging hoshi under him... between his thighs ...

His hands ran along side Hoshi's hand towards the elders rear... Hoshi had only manage to enter to two of his fingers... And Jihoon was running out of patience... He pressed his middle finger inside along side Hoshi's...

"Ahh" hoshi moaned...

When he felt like hoshi was close to being prepared... He took the lotion and applied ample amount of it on his privates... Jihoon grabbed Hoshi's hips and raised it making Hoshi instinctively pull his hand back... Lining himself properly at the rear as he looked at already disheveled figure under him Jihoon smirked as he pushed in .. reaching deep in one go..

"Hahhh" Hoshi grasped ... His hold on woozi getting stronger... Panting... "Too... deep.. too big"

Woozi snuggled into Hoshi's neck biting and kissing as he waited for Hoshi to adjust... As he felt Hoshi's breathing getting normal... He moved towards his lips as his hands pulled on elders chin signalling him to open his mouth ...

He sucked on the tongue as saliva pooled into Hoshi's mouth...aand dripped down the corner... And suddenly the younger almost pulled out and slammed back in .. making Hoshi whine.... Woozi juked hands from his shoulder and sat up straight.. his hands firmly grabbing Hoshi's hips...

"Cu..cummin" Hoshi cried ... Spilling his juice over his stomach...

"You are such a bad sub.. soon young-ah" Jihoon said as he laced his fingers with the cum spread on Hoshi's stomach...

"S.. sorry" Hoshi breathed

"Na.. it's alright.. i mean it's you who'll suffer the consequences..." Jihoon said as he placed the cum soaked fingers on Hoshi's lips asking him to to taste himself.. then bringing the finger to his own lips... tasting it too

Thrusting in without warning yet again and pounding.. Hoshi was still coping with own orgasm.. he was oversensitive and and tears drip down his cheek at the overstimulation as he clenched on bedsheets... Until he felt warm liquid filling up his insides... "Jihoon-ahh~" he cried but woozi was too dazed to hear him... He could feel himself getting harder at the sensation of being filled ....

Jihoon pushed his hair back and fell in elders embrace.... They kissed warm and soft .. unlike their previous kiss.... Shorter obviously being completely engulfed by the sub... woozi could smell his subs scent.. feel the heat of the body underneath.. and also the hard-on which pressed on to his stomach...