Passionate sex with Luo Yang in the alley, high H

front page
Passionate sex with Luo Yang in the alley, high H
search
Passionate sex with Luo Yang in the alley, high H
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Jiang Zhile felt a strong suction, and then felt something in his body go down the nipple to Luo Yang's mouth.

Luo Yang was holding Jiang Zhile's small nipple, slippery and tiny.

Luo Yang sucked it vigorously, and felt a jet of liquid sprayed into his mouth, it was so fragrant and sweet...

Luo Yang's eyes were scarlet, he lifted Jiang Zhile's slender waist, supported Jiang Zhile's delicate buttocks with one hand, and put Jiang Zhile's chest parallel to his mouth, just hugged Jiang Zhile like this, and started sucking.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Jiang Zhile was sucked full of love, milk flowed all over, and was devoured by Luo Yang, the water in her pussy continued to flow out, gradually wet the thin pants, and flowed onto Luo Yang's fiery big hands.

Luo Yang sucked on Jiang Zhile's milk obsessively, sucking the two nipples until they swelled up, stimulating the nipples to spit out more milk, the nipples couldn't resist, and spat out pitifully.

In the quiet alley, a tall man was holding a petite boy in his arms and playing tricks on his chest. The boy was blushing, unable to resist the man's invasion, and panting weakly.

"Wuah...Brother Luo...haha...it's gone...I've been sucked up..."

Jiang Zhile's nipple was licked by Luo Yang's rough tongue, and he felt a slight swelling pain, feeling that his milk had been sucked, so he quickly grabbed Luo Yang's hair to stop him.

Unwillingly, Luo Yang touched the nipple with his tongue. The nipple was trembling, but he could no longer spit out milk, so he let go of it.

Looking at Jiang Zhile's erotic face, Luo Yang's already erect cock suddenly increased by another degree.

"Ugh..."

Jiang Zhile suddenly felt that his pouch was being pressed against by a hard object, and immediately realized that it was Luo Yang's cock, and stared at Luo Yang with wet eyes, full of obsession.

Luo Yang pressed against Jiang Zhile, felt the softness under his body, kneaded Jiang Zhile's butt unbearably, and was startled by the soaked pants, boy, is there so much water?

Luo Yang put his thick lips close to Jiang Zhile's, rubbed them ambiguously, and stuck out his big tongue to lick Jiang Zhile's red lips, adding a touch of bright color to them.

Luo Yang put his lips in his mouth and made a sound, no matter how soft he was, it was delicious everywhere.

"Lele's milk is gone, brother Luo can help you lick the rest of the place clean."

Luo Yang's tongue was still playing tricks on Jiang Zhile's lips. Jiang Zhile was already hungry and thirsty, so he opened his mouth to hold Luo Yang's big tongue, and squeezed it slightly, as if he was eating normally.

hiss! slut.

Luo Yang was stimulated by Jiang Zhile, so he stopped trying hard, wrapped Jiang Zhile's legs around his waist, and immediately burrowed in after releasing the hands under his little buttocks.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..."

Jiang Zhile was still sucking Luo Yang's tongue, it was slippery, as if he got a new toy, a finger was suddenly stuffed into his couch, and he screamed out loud.

Luo Yang was dissatisfied with Jiang Zhile's sudden release, leaned closer to hold it, fed his big tongue in, licked the body fluid inside, and the fingers in the pussy also began to pick around inside, and for a while he couldn't tell where the sound of water was coming from.