System upgrades, milk production, hypnotizing new characters

ابدأ من البداية

"I miss Dad, when will you be back~"

Jiang Sheng was trembling with Jiang Zhile's cute little milk voice, and quickly replied: "I'll go back tomorrow, the baby is waiting for Daddy."

"Where's brother? Does the baby want brother?"

Jiang Zhizhou's unwillingness to be lonely inquired, and he could not see that Jiang Sheng had no one else and Jiang Zhile's affection for me.

"Hmm! I miss my brother too, so come back soon~ I have a surprise for you."

Feeling two lumps wet on his chest, Dad and brother should like it, Jiang Zhile blushed and thought.

"Okay, baby, wait for us to go back."

"Okay~"

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Zhile's drowsiness almost dissipated, and he opened the closet to change clothes, only to find that he had very little clothes, almost few.

Thinking that there was nothing important, Jiang Zhile decided to go shopping and do some shopping later.

Jiang Zhile walked into a clothing store, and was warmly greeted by a shopping guide lady.

The shopping guide had a decent smile on his face, screaming crazily in his heart, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

With flooded eyes, he chose the right clothes for Jiang Zhile. I have to say that the shopping guide's aesthetics are really good. The clothes he chose wirelessly magnified Jiang Zhile's advantages, and of course they went in the direction of Xiaoshou's temperament.

Jiang Zhile was satisfied, so he picked out a set he liked and replaced it directly, and asked the shopping guide to help pack the rest and send them back.

It only took more than an hour to go back and forth, Jiang Zhile saw that it was still early, and walked on the street with nothing to do.

"Where are you going, little brother? My brother played with me."

Suddenly, a greasy voice sounded from behind Jiang Zhile, and then a pair of big hands climbed onto Jiang Zhile's thin shoulders.

Jiang Zhile looked back sharply, and there was a fat man standing behind him, staring at him with lewd eyes.

"No, let me go!"

Jiang Zhile scolded coldly, but his voice was so delicate and soft that the man took it as coquetry.

It's the best, the man's heart was agitated, and his hands began to move wantonly, "Little brother, don't be afraid, brother will take you to play for fun..."

Jiang Zhile's heart was full of evil, and he struggled hurriedly to escape, but was restrained by the greasy man.

"Ah! What are you doing! Let me go!"

While struggling, Jiang Zhile felt his body lighten suddenly, and then the greasy man's screams rang out in his ears.

Jiang Zhile looked up, and saw a tall man firmly holding the greasy man's hand. The greasy man was in pain and kept spitting out obscenities.

"If you don't want to get involved, get out!"

The man was unmoved, and said fiercely to the greasy man.

The greasy man bullied the weak and was afraid of the strong, he was cowardly in an instant, and changed his face in the next second, apologizing while laughing, the man saw this, and this time slowly let go of his hand.

The greasy man broke free from the shackles, Xu was not reconciled, and before leaving, he slapped Jiang Zhile violently, shouting a bitch.

Jiang Zhile didn't have time to react, so he was dragged into a warm embrace, and then looked at the greasy man, who had been kicked to the ground, howling in pain.

Jiang Zhile blinked, the tip of his nose was occupied by a strong masculine smell, and he felt wet all over his body.

"Thank you brother~" Jiang Zhile thanked the man in a small voice, the man nodded and let go of Jiang Zhile, as if he was doing a good deed every day, after driving the greasy man away, he turned around and wanted to leave.

"Wait!" Seeing that the man wanted to leave, Jiang Zhile became anxious and grabbed the man's clothes tightly. The man turned around with a slightly puzzled expression, "What else is there?"

"I want to trouble you with something, let's go to the side and talk about it~"

Jiang Zhile said shyly, the man hesitated for a while but agreed.

When he came to a corner where no one was around, Jiang Zhile asked the man: "My brother, my name is Jiang Zhile, what's your name?"

"Luo Yang."

Jiang Zhile nodded, then walked up to Luo Yang, staring at him straight.

Luo Yang was a little strange, and then met Jiang Zhile's gaze, and then he didn't know anything.

Jiang Zhile drew close to Luo Yang's chest muscles, and realized that he was acting like an idiot, and twisted his body uncomfortably.

"Luo Yang, you fell in love with Jiang Zhile at first sight, and you can't help feeling a strong sexual desire when you see him. You long to get close to him, fuck him hard, pour semen into his pussy, wake up."

When Luo Yang came back to his senses, he found Jiang Zhile standing in front of him and looking at him.

"Le, Lele, what's the matter with you?"

Luo Yang's palms started to sweat. He never expected that he would fall in love with the boy he rescued at first sight. It was obvious that he liked women before, but now Luo Yang couldn't think of anything else. He just wanted to take off the boy's clothes and fuck him hard. .

Jiang Zhile didn't seem to notice Luo Yang's wolf-like eyes, and shyly said his request to Luo Yang.

"Brother Luo, Lele's nipple seems to be overflowing. If someone finds out, I'll be ashamed. Can Brother Luo suck it for me?"

After speaking, Jiang Zhile lifted up her blouse, revealing her pink and tender nipple, with a drop of milk tremblingly hanging on it.

Milk, milk? Luo Yang was dazed by the obscene scene in front of him, unable to figure out why boys would have milk, but the perky nipples always tempted Luo Yang, and Luo Yang couldn't think too much.

"Okay, brother Luo will help you suck."

As Luo Yang's words fell, Jiang Zhile's small nipple disappeared into Luo Yang's big mouth.

"Uh aha~"

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~134.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
[Quick travel] Being watered by the bosses day and night NP
Pure Meat Wontons
make crying cold roommate
Kill a hundred people and attack hypnosis
No matter what, you have to bully the idiot cannon fodder.
Doomsday captivity
Recently updated novel
Alliance crisis
【General Attack】Fairy Tale Kingdom
[Humanity] Crazy criticism of alien beautiful pets (orthopedic / bisexual / NP general acceptance)
I was selected by the system to send chrysanthemums everywhere (double) 2
Inferior goods
The fake daughter became a wealthy wife [NP/高H/]
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop