Then she looks back at the door and then at Mark. "I should get going, you guys are probably busy plus I have to meet up with my friends."

Mark nodded, understanding. It also wouldn't be good to have a random girl in their apartment who none of them, but Mark and Haechan, know.

"It's sad that you guys have to work on Christmas, but I hope you still have a good day. I hope it's filled with joy for all of you! Merry Christmas," Umji said, before exiting out the door.

"Merry Christmas Umji, and thank you for all the food and gifts." They both waved goodbye before he shut the door.

He turned around just to be met with a sleepy Jisung. "Who was that hyung?"

Shaking his head, Mark walked back into the kitchen with Jisung following. "It was just our manager bringing in food."

Seeing all the food, the boy gasped. "That's a lot! Just looking at it makes me hungry," Jisung says, eyeing the food.

"Yeah, it's a Christmas meal. I'll wake up Haechan, you wake up the others so we can eat." Mark grabs the two gifts and walks over to Haechan's room before knocking on it.

Once he hears a faint 'come in' he opens the door just to be met with a sleepy Donghyuck.

Mark squats down to give him his gift bag before standing back up. "What's this?" Haechan asked, confused.

"A Christmas gift from Umji, also she brought food for everyone," Mark said.

A gift for me? Haechan thought. Then he looked over at Mark and saw he had a gift too, damn.

Haechan looked inside the bag, taking out all the stuff. "Holy shit, she got me a Michael Jackson t-shirt!" He said, showing it to him.

Mark sat down on the boys bed and looked through his, "I got a Bruno Mars t-shirt, damn I'm going to wear this everywhere."

The two idols were both in their own worlds, looking through their gifts.

"A cat beanie and an Apex Legend's gift card? I owe her my life," Haechan states before opening the card to read it.

Dear Hyuck,

I'm writing this card at like 3am so yes, I am very tired. Don't mind the mistakes if there is any. I want you to know how proud I am of you. You're so talented and strong, even through the worst moments you manage to look strong. I want you to also know that whenever you need to talk or cry, I'm here. I'll be the shoulder you can cry on, I'll be the person you always want to talk to when you're feeling down. I'm there for you Hyuck, and don't ever feel sorry for talking about your emotions to me. I might not be the biggest help, but I hope my comfort helps you. I know your insomnia makes you struggle even more, just know that we can call every night and I do not mind at all. Like seriously, stop saying 'are you sure?' I'M SURE HYUCK! I wouldn't be putting up the offer if I wasn't. I'm trying not to make this too long, so I'm sorry if it is. I just want you to know how proud I am of you, and even if you make mistakes I'll still be proud. Also mistakes show that you are genuinely trying. I hope you liked the gifts and Merry Christmas Hyuck :) also happy New Year! What's your New Year Revolution? Okay I'll stop now, I'm so tired.