Soojun got a big bag filled with clothes, her favorite candy, a stuffed teddy bear, and a card from her girlfriend, Dami. She got some new lipstick from Ria and other makeup, Myujin got her a giftcard to her favorite restaurant, Liam got her beef jerky, and Umji got her a bunny costume for her cat.

Dami also got a big bag filled with clothes, Airpod Max's, favorite candy, and a stuffed teddy with a card from Soojun. Umji got this makeup kit the girls been eyeing since forever, Ria got her some leg warmers, Myujin got her a Starbucks gift card, and Liam got her a 'My Little Pony' t-shirt.

Liam got Air Jordans from Soojun, Dami got him a pop-up card with his favorite candy, Ria got him a hoodie she designed herself, Myujin got him some cologne, and Umji got him a bag he has been dying to get for three years.

Last, it was Umji.

She got Airpod Max's and miniskirts from Soojun, Dami got her this hat she's been wanting for months, Ria got her a Hello Kitty lego set, Myujin got her a top everyone knows she's been wanting but it's been sold out since forever, and Liam got her 5 candles.

They didn't need to get anyone anything that cost money, but yet every Christmas they do.

After they finished their presents and threw away the trash, they all got comfortable and just talked about whatever.

It took a moment to realize that Umji had to still give her gifts to Mark and Haechan.

She immediately got up, making all eyes go onto her. Coughing awkwardly, she looked around, "What?"

"Why'd you stand up so quickly? You okay?" Ria asked, looking at the girl funny.

Umji nodded, before scratching the back of her neck, "I totally forgot to give my presents to my professors! I'm gonna go do that now, text me where we're hanging out!" And with that, she ran into her room to change and left.

Driving, Umji realized she didn't know where Nct Dream's apartment was.

mark

hey mark can u send me the address to ur guys apartment
i have christmas gifts for u and haechan
also food i made for u and ur members

whattt dude
umji you didnt need to make or get us anything

omg ur just like hyuck
SHUT IT
it wasnt a need it was a want
now can u send ur address plz

of course

Mark shared his address

OKAY THANK U ILL SEE U IN LIKE 5

OKAY

Umji drove to the destination before getting out and walking to the building.

She didn't even need to knock on the door to get pulled into the building by Mark.

"God that scared me so bad," Umji said, breathing heavily. Mark scratched his neck and chuckles, "Sorry about that."

Umji shook her head and put everything on the kitchen counter Mark guided her to once he saw how much she had in her hands.

"Here's the food, I had to search up if you guys were allergic to any of this so I could take it out, but thankfully not. Oh also here's the gifts!" She gave him the bags.