𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 ﹗

Start from the beginning

I leave a trail of kisses all the way up to her inner thigh, watching her through my brows. I use my palm to urge her further towards the edge of the desk, spreading her thighs with my other as I pick my head up off of her thigh. I open my mouth to speak, though not a word leaves my mouth, instead a long tongue emerges from it and licks a stripe up her pussy.

I take a second to test the taste against my pallet, eliciting a soft moan from her before lust jolts throughout my body, up until the tip of my tongue and I move to lap against her in a skillful pattern. I'm eating Aurelia out like she's the first thing I've eaten in weeks, and she is, properly at least. A loud moan falls from her gorgeous lips and I don't break our eye contact until she leans back slightly, throwing her head back.

"Oh, fuck.. Rainer.." She breathes out, tightening her grip on my hair. Just my tongue working effortlessly on her pussy has her panting my name, and now, I know how she is with my girthy cock pounding into her. She's ten, if not a hundred, times louder, and the thought of it sends a rush of energy to my aching cock.

I caress her thighs, holding her steady with one hand as my tongue pushes deep inside her inner workings. Her soft skin, her cunt practically dripping already, and her beautiful sounds are all perfectly overstimulating. I don't stop at all, only increasing the pace of each curl and thrust of my tongue into her throbbing pussy with my eyes still locked on her whiny expression.

After a moment more, I pull away, panting. I wipe her excess slick from my chin and lick it off of the palm of my hand. I speak in a low voice, different than before, this one lustful and longing for the addictive taste of her pussy once again. "Taste so fucking good, so good for me.." I coo, kissing over Aurelia's labia before taking her clit on my tongue again, watching her every move from my post between her strong legs.

Another moan falls from her parted lips and she takes her hand away from my hair to cover her mouth, muffling her loud cries and turning them into soft whimpers. My cold hand carefully stroking her thigh gives her goosebumps as she arches her back, pushing her ass off of the desk slightly. I bring my other hand up to her other thigh, harshly gripping on her sides to keep her steady in place while my tongue is still lapping against her rapidly.

"Lord.. Please keep going.. Feels so good.." Aurelia's voice is slightly muffled and she's slurring on her words attempting to moan out my name. I hum against her in response, my hands soothing up and down her legs as I work. Her forearm is now covering her eyes and she's letting out moan after moan, not caring anymore about the other people in the office.

I could indulge in this for hours; slotting my tongue up and down her folds, her intoxicating taste the only thing on my lips and her moans the only thing that can satisfy my ears. I could devote my whole life to serving her and die happy, knowing I've pleasured her to the max. I give her soaked pussy small licks, the tip of my tongue focusing on her clit while I occasionally thrust my tongue into her tight cunt.

Her thighs stutter and tighten around my head, I suck on her clit desperately and she arches her back, nearly lifting her entire upper body off the cold surface she lays on. Her pussy clenches and throbs around my tongue. I don't pause my actions, increasing it to purposely rile her up and pulling away just moments before her sweet release.

She whimpers as I pull away and lap the warmth from my jaw and corners of my lips, using my thumb to wipe off the excess and sucking on it right after, not wasting a single drop of her sweet arousal. I slowly rise from my place of worship, my eyes are locked on her lidded ones and I watch as beads of tears form in the corners of her eyes. I hold back a chuckle, giving her a small smile as I reach my hand out to wipe away the tears with a teasing pout.

Without breaking eye contact, I drag two perfectly trimmed fingers through her slick, earning me a soft, breathy moan from her. I coat my digits with her arousal and bring them to rest over her soft lips. "Come on, doll, open up." I call, towering over her entire being. She hesitates after hearing my words, her gaze shifting between my fingers pressing against her delicate lips and me.