CH 2

I woke up to see Landon was no longer by my side, which is good. My mom comes home in like a minute. I sat up and got my phone off the charger, I headed downstairs into the kitchen because I was really thirsty. As I reached the kitchen I got out a cup, I made my way over to the sink to fill my cup with water. I then headed over to the dining table and sat there to scroll through my phone whilst drinking water.

I then see a notification from my emailing app, I got an email from Mr. Williams, I took a sip of my water then clicked on the notification. "Last night was fun! Looking forward to doing it again!" It said, I honestly didn't care if he wanted to do it again, it was kind of fun. I then went back to reading the news again. Apparently there was another death in my city again, this time it got concerning. Apparently this person was stabbed in the head 24 times.. I think I used to have a connection with this person….

His name is "Scott Hype" . I sat next to him in 5th period, he was really a nice student. Now I'm starting to get the feeling that the school might close down due to all of these deaths. There was a sudden knock at the door, I jumped up a little, I mean I was reading the news of somebody's death. I was a little hesitant but still got up and made my way to the door.

I reached my hand for the knob, I opened the door to reveal Spencer. One of my other friends, me and him, has been friends since kindergarten so he is basically my best friend. He wasn't at school yesterday.

"You okay dude?" He asked concerningly.

I had forgotten that I was reading about Scott's death, the sudden knocking at the door scared the shit out of me.

"Yea, come on in." I said as I nodded and welcomed him in.

I closed the door as he walked in.

"So did you hear about that death on Powell St?" He asked as he turned around.

"Yea, I was reading about it not too long ago." I responded.

"Apparently they saw who the killer was, but they don't know the identity of him yet."

"So basically he's in a custom to not reveal himself?" I asked.

"I guess!" He responded.

Here we go, a horror movie situation. We walked upstairs into my bedroom, once we entered we both sat on the bed then started gossiping like Generation Z usually does.

"I heard that Greenlee got pregnant by Nick." He said.

I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"Greenlee Willet?" I said.

He nodded in response. I started laughing, that's what happens when you're a slut fucking almost everybody in the school.

"I wonder how she doesn't have herpes or anything. She fucked Jason Redmond, and her own fucking cousin too." I said.

"Exactly." He responded.

Suddenly the front door opens and shuts.

"Adrian, I'm home!" My mom yelled out.

"Okay!" I yelled out.

I was about to start talking to Spencer again until she called me again.

"Come downstairs I need to talk to you real quick!" She yelled out.

I looked over to Spencer.

"I'll be right back, stay here." I said.

He nodded in response, I headed downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen giving herself a glass of water, I walked over to her.