🩵Where's My Mommy//You've Got to be Kidding Me...🩵

Gray's POV

Its currently Saturday morning. I woke up and went to go make myself some breakfast. I'm so taking my own day off from my own company. I don't feel like doing shit today, seriously I just want to sit down and do nothing. Same depressing shit, different fucking day... I opened the fridge to be greeted with not a goddamn thing that I wanna eat. Welp, looks like I'm going shopping today.. wonderful...

So I got ready for the day, and got in my car. This was gonna be a long fucking day, I could tell. I started driving and decided to turn on the radio, since it was too quiet. Usually I would be talking to Juvia... As soon as I turned it on, I was reminded of her.

"This next song is a new one that "Mizu Tenshi Jubia" produced in just two hours. Enjoy her new song called 'Letter to my Ex (Stuck on You)!' I wonder who she was talking about...

>>>>>>

Wow....I honestly don't even know what vibe to take from that song. I think she fucking hates me, but it sounds like she misses me. The way she said my name.....shatters my heart to pieces. I miss her so much, damn you Gray! Baka, baka, baka!! I realized that I was finally at the supermarket, regained my composure, put on a cap and glasses to hide my
identity, and got out the car.

Juvia's POV

I am currently in the store with triple threat, because I couldn't find anything that they wanted to eat for breakfast. So, I told them we were going on a shopping trip. I'm going through the aisles quickly, grabbing anything that looks good. I just want to get out of here quickly, it's packed and I don't need to get my cover blown. I have on glasses and a cute hat to try to hide my true identity. I even put on a blonde wig, because my hair does kind of stand out. Being a star is fucking hard.

As I'm in the frozen section, I feel that something is wrong. I turned to the cart, and sure enough I was missing two kids. Damn it! Where the hell are Grady and Grayson?!?

"Snow...where did your brothers go?" She shrugged her shoulders, and my heart dropped. "We pwaying hide-and-seek mommy." Crap! I fucking lost my kids...I'm a terrible mother!.... Well I can't just stand here! I ran off to find them, pushing the cart quickly, and swerving through human traffic.

Gray's POV

While I'm in the candy section, I see two kids that look a little lost. So I went over to them and - holy shit, why do they look alot like me? Ok, I'm confused, but I'll help them. "Um are you guys lost?' They looked up at me with tears in their eyes. "Yes, we pwaying hide-and-seek with Snow and mommy, now we can't find... WAHHHHH!" Said one of the two. The other one just stared at me.

I took their hands and went through the store, to try and find their mother. After about ten minutes, we run into a lady pushing her cart way too fast, and there's a kid in it. "Could you watch where your going?!? You shouldn't even be going that fast, you could've injured the children!" I shouted at her.

The boys smiled and cheered, after their intial shock. "Mommy! Snow! Found us! The nice man help find you. Thanksh." Crap, that's their mom, maybe I shouldn't of yelled at her....

Juvia's POV

Crap! my hat, glasses, and wig came off after that collision with the other cart. I picked them all up, and didn't bother putting them back on, I'm sure my cover is blown. Anyway, I looked at the man to thank him, and.....WHAT THE ACTUAL HOLY FUCK?!? OH SHIT IT'S GRAY! I recognize that hair, that jawline, that voice... Why now........

"Juvia?!?"

GODDAMMIT! "Yup..it's me...hello Gray..." Triple threat was confused. "Mommy knows nice man?" | looked at Grady, and slowly nodded. "Yes, mommy knows the 'nice man' Grady." I took him and Grayson out of his grasp. This is beyond awkward...... am most definitely not telling them that he is their father.....At least not now....maybe not ever.....

I walked to the check out, and unfortunately, he followed behind me. I quickly paid, signed an autograph, and put the groceries into the cart. I picked up the boys and put them in the cart. I wanted to move fast, because I don't see him behind me, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Gray's POV

Crap! I'm losing her again. I want to talk to her, especially about seeing my kids. I would like to be a part of their lives, and I hope she let's me. So I paid, said thanks and left, in search of Juvia. I saw her on the way to her car, which coincidentally, was next to mine. So, I decided to run after her. "Juvia! Juvia, wait up!" I saw her turn around, and move even faster. Geez, she fucking hates me.....

By time I caught up, she was getting the triplets into the car. I waited till she was done, and tapped her shoulder. Totally the wrong move. She slapped the shit out of me, and shoved past me to start putting the groceries in the trunk. "Juvia, I just want to talk. Can you please just talk to me?" She turned around, in a way that said 'fine but make it quick, cuz I don't wanna see you.'

"What the fuck do you want Gray?!? And you better make it quick." Well, I was right about how she felt when she turned around.

"I-um, wanted to ask you how you were doing..."

"Fine." She said dryly.

"How are the kids?"

"Fine."

"Uhm, how's your music career going?" I'm getting tired of these one word answers.

"Fine. I don't know why you asked that. I'm sure you see me every other day on the news, like I see you.
And I know you probably heard my new song. So take a fucking hint, and leave me alone." She said, rather harshly. I was pretty hurt, but at least she stopped the one word answers.

"I miss you."

"That's great, and I'm the queen of England." She said sarcastically.

"'Juvia, I'm serious."

"Well isn't that good for you."

"So, are you gonna tell me their names?'

"Fine. Snow, Grady, and Grayson."

"Cute."

"Mhm."

"What the hell do you really want Gray? Cuz I need to go home, they're hungry."

Welp here goes nothing...

"I wanted to ask if you could let me see them from time to time, maybe every weekend?"

"Gray. I haven't let you see them for this long, so why would I start now?"

"Because they're just as much my kids as they are yours. Come on, they don't even know who I am, do they?" I said, slightly raising my voice.

"Nope. Never cared to tell them. I don't need them getting hurt like I did when you ended it all. And don't you dare raise your voice at me."

"Baby, that was a mistake. I was stupid. You see what really happened was-"

"Don't baby me. I'm not your baby, and I won't be again."

Damn, shot down by the angel.

"'Can you at least let me explain what happened?"

"Fine. But you'll have to do it at my house, cuz you're starving my children."

Yes!

Well, at least she gave in somewhat. Now I may possibly have a chance to get my happiness back,
AKA Juvia. I know I can make up for eveything, she just needs to allow me to.

Will Juvia listen to what Gray has to say?
Will she let him see his kids? Or are his efforts all for nothing?