Suspicious

Today you were back to work, Izzy was at nursery in the morning and then with Tris in the afternoon. You dropped her to nursery and then went to work.

You arrived to pick her up around 6:00pm, Tris said "come in come in" you entered and walked into the living room where the dinner table was set and a roast dinner was waiting. You had never been happier. You have Tris a side hug and said "omg Tris thank you so much your a legend" he just laughed and tucked in to dinner.
When you fished you stayed for a while longer then headed home, the rest of the week dragged on. You hadn't heard a word from Brad but he was probably busy catching up with family he hadn't been home in a while after all.

Friday rolled around and you remembered Brad mentioning a friend get together at the pub or something so you thought you would text him "have fun tonight love x" he didn't respond or even read it but you didn't take it to heart.
But when Saturday night rolled around and not a word was said by him you decided to call him truth is you missed him. He finally answered and you said "hey love how is home ?" He spoke quietly and said "homes good I missed it so much" you laughed and said "yeah I bet it's been a while" "it really has you know" " so how was last night then" "oh yeah it was good missed all my mates they do make me laugh" you could sense his smile through the phone. "Glad you had fun love" the phone went silent until you heard a girls voice in the background speak, you could just about make out what she said it was along the lines of "Brad babe who you talking to". He muted the phone you couldn't hear his response, you spoke and said "Where are you Brad" he quickly responded "home love home" you sighed and said "okay love, enjoy your self and say hi from me and Izzy to the family" "of course love you" "love you to"

You wanted to trust him so bad but something wasn't right from the minute he picked up that phone.