Let loose

It was 11pm and I was sprawled across the couch scrolling through Instagram aimlessly. When a text lit up my screen, it was from Brad. It read "gathering at ours Friday if you want to come, mum and dad said they will have Izzy for the night. Come let loose x"
A smile appeared on your face and I replied with "would love that, see you Friday !! Say thank you to your mum and dad bless them x" he sent back ":)) x"

Friday:
Frizzy rolled around soon enough, you had just finished work it was around 5.30pm and you were sorting Izzy's stuff out to take with her for her sleepover at Brad's Parents house. You got ready afterwards and put on a red top and some flared jeans and drover Izzy over to Brads parents and then headed to the boys flat.

Once you arrived, people were filling the kitchen and living room it was buzzing. You headed to the drinks area to pour your self one when you feel two hands grab your waist, you spin around to see a cheeky looking Brad with a big smirk on his face. You laughed and went back to poring your drink. He leaned over your shoulder and whispered in your ear "you look good tonight" you spoke softly back "thank you love so do you" you placed a kiss on his cheek and walked over to Tris, James and Connor who were having a chat the other end of the kitchen.
"Damn girl you look hawt" Tris said as you walked towards them. "Why thanks Tris" you said in a laughing tone. You guys had a little catch up and then began taking shots of tequila and many other drinks.

You wondered to the bathroom and to your surprise their stood a Bradley Will Simpson with a beer in his hand. " what are you doing in the bathroom with a beer" you asked him he replied with a laugh in his tone "tbh love if I could tell you I would" you started laughing and walked in anyway giving him a massive hug. He hugged you tightly back and you saw his face light up in the mirror. You spun your self from his side to the front of him and started into his deep brown eyes, his hair framed his face with two little curls falling over the end of his brown eyebrows. You felt him come closer and before you knew it his lips were on yours. He pushed you against the door slamming it shut not that anyone could probably hear it over the music. This kiss felt like a lifetime of sparks going off, you missed this. You missed him.