What even are we Brad ?

Brad ended up staying over, you weren't complaining you really enjoyed his company. It had been a long time since he came into the flat and actually looked relaxed it was nice to see.

It was around 7:00am and Izzy had woken up so you headed into the kitchen and made her some breakfast. Once she had eaten you both went and woke Brad up for your morning walk around the park. You both jumped on him and he groaned and moaned until he rolled over onto his back and engulfed us both into a hug. His hugs were so warm and tight truly the best.

Once you had done your walk, you came back to the flat and played some games with Izzy she then had a nap and you and Brad watched a film on the couch. Your phone then began ringing it was Tris. Uou answered and his face popped up he shouted through the speaker "are you with Brad" you said "yes Tris why" "he stole all the toilet roll and now I'm doing a shit and theirs no toilet roll" you burst out laughing. "Seriously Tris I'm sure you have a tissue somewhere" "Probably Brad but not here where I am" you both started laughing again. You ended the call on you guys dropping him some toilet roll, it also meant he could see Izzy which he was so excited for. Tris was a wicked uncle.

You sat on the couch trying to find the motivation to get up, when Brad spoke "Lilly love what are we" you pondered for a minute before answering "well what do you want us to be, you know I love you but if you don't feel the same it won't hurt me" he let out a little laugh "I wouldn't ask what we are love if I didn't love you in that way so I suppose we're together again, giving it another go ?" You couldn't help but smile "I would love that" he smiled and gave you a big kiss. You then headed over to see Tris who was loving his uncle duties.