After many dates, they grew to love each other more. They have been together for a couple of months and almost a year.

Yeonjun got a text from Soobin that shocked him again. He said he wants to break up and he thinks they are better off as friends. Yeonjun then smiled realizing it was probably another prank of Soobins.

soobin <3

we should break up.. i think we are
better off as friends yeonjun..

you are joking right?

no..

Yeonjun was shocked, he had to be lying right? He kept asking, but kept getting the same answer. Yeonjun stopped texting Soobin. He thought about it.

After a while of thinking he got back to texting Soobin. He said they should meet up to talk more about it. Yeonjun reluctantly got up not even trying to look good.

He walked to the park meeting up with Soobin. There was an awkward silence between the two. "I'm sorry.." Soobin mumbled. Yeonjun just nodded in reply. He felt like crying and didn't want to speak.

It went silent again. Yeonjun didn't know what to say. Soobin cleared his throat. "We can be friends..?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun nodded and smiled, choking back tears.

Soobin then slowly turned away from Yeonjun. He walked back home. Yeonjun walked to his house as well.

[...]

After a while, Yeonjun and Soobin didn't talk that much. Yeonjun decided to get up and walk around to get his mind off of everything that had happened between them.

He walked around his house and then saw the park Soobin and him would always meet at. He sighed to himself. He then saw a tall boy on the other side of the park. He recognized it, it was Soobin.

Yeonjun noticed he was with another boy. Soobin was clinging onto him smiling. They hadn't broke up too long ago, how did Soobin meet someone else already?

Yeonjun slowly walked up to them both even though he knew it was a bad idea. Soobin noticed Yeonjun. "Yeonjun? How come you haven't answered my-" Yeonjun cut him off. "Who's this Soobin?" He asked. "Oh.. hes my boyfriend." Soobin replied.

Yeonjun was a bit shocked. "Why are you asking? We are just friends, no need to be overprotective." Soobin said. "We broke up not to long ago.." Yeonjun mumbled. Soobin then gave him a look and sighed.

"I'll be honest with you, I have been seeing him behind your back. Look, I'm sorry it's just, your kinda annoying! You're always up in my business and you always get jealous so easily. You are so gullible by the way. We shouldn't even be friends, I don't want you in my life anymore Yeonjun." Yeonjun was shocked hearing all that, especially from Soobin. "W-What?" Yeonjun mumbled, the tears already rolling down his cheeks. "Are you really that dumb? I said I don't want you in my life anymore. Goodbye." Just like that, Soobin walked away with his new boyfriend.

Yeonjuns eyes widened as he fell to the ground sobbing. He didn't understand what he did wrong. Why does everyone always leave him as if hes just a piece of garbage?

[...]

After a week from the incident, Yeonjun became more tired and would just sleep all say. He wouldn't even eat. He hasn't eaten all week.

He tried to get up to make something for himself but fell right back onto the bed. He felt dizzy. Yeonjun tried to get up again, he could. He walked to the kitchen to make food, but instead decided to just get a glass of water.

Yeonjun took a sip before placing it right back onto the counter. His head started to hurt. Then, he fell to the ground and saw pitch black.

[...]

When Yeonjun woke up, he was in a hospital bed. He saw a figure hovering over him, he couldn't tell who it was because everything was blurry. When everything slowly cleared out, he saw Soobin.

"Yeonjun..! What happened..?!" Soobin yelled. "What are you doing here..? What am I doing here..?" Yeonjun asked. "You passed out on the floor, I came in to apologize and just found you." Soobin replied. Yeonjun then shook his head. Soobin was confused. "Go away.." Yeonjun said.

"But..- Yeonjun.." Before Soobin could finish, everything started to become blurry again. Yeonjun slowly closed his eyes leaving Soobin crying and begging for forgiveness.