pt 6

when hotch called everyone in for a new case, you didn't see reid beside you so you assume he left something in the car.

"where's reid?" morgan asked.

"oh, he's getting something from the car." you said.

"hey, new rock?" emily says, picking up your hand showing everyone your ring.

" yeah, it's a promise ring and he said this cute little speech for me." you said, smiling.

garcia was talking about the new case y'all had and reid still wasn't back yet.

"god, where's reid?" hotch said.

that's when another agent came in. he sounded out of breath.

"sir, one of your agents is missing." he said.

your heart shattered to pieces. everyone stood up and that's when you passed out.

- flashbacks of last night -

"baby. baby. baby." you whispered in reid's ear.

"yes my love?" reid said in his sleepy voice 😩.

"i cant sleep. and i didn't want to wake you-" you were saying but reid cuts you off by grabbing your face and kissing you.

- sexy time-

reid takes off his shirt and still is kissing you.

"can i take your shirt off?" reid asks.

you nod your head 'yes' and when he takes off your shirt, he stops to admire your boobs. he gives each other a soft kiss and gives you a smile. he pulls down your underwear very slowly, making you want him more. once he's done pulling your underwear down, he props your legs up and begins eating you out.

- end of sexy time -

then all of a sudden, you wake up on the couch.

"y/n, you need to remain calm." hotch said.

you shake your head as you receive a cup of water by JJ.

"for the new case in Michigan, it's gonna be me, dave, emily, and JJ. morgan, y/n, and garcia you guys stay here and help find reid." hotch says.

emily, dave, and JJ exit with hotch onto the plane.

- reid -

"hello, doctor reid." the unsub says in the dark shadows.

"who are you?" reid says.

the unsub didn't respond. reid was in a chair, and his arms were tied. the unsub had a mask on and had a syringe in their hand. they injected into reid and reid passed out again. then the unsub took a camera out and became recording.

- black thunder, y/n (main character type shi), and baby girl😩 -

"baby girl, can you pull up the video footage from the parking garage?" morgan says behind garcia.

"i can and-" garcia began to say but got interrupted from her computer receiving a video
encryption from the unsub that took reid.

"wake up."

"leave me alone. let me go." reid pleading.

"garcia, track where this is coming from." morgan says.

"it's coming from a nathan smith. address is-" garcia got cut off by you.

"51 parker lane." you said finishing garcias sentence.