With the car parked in the parking lot we practically stripped it for everything we could find. Yet, nothing leads us to even find a clue of what could have happened to him.

"He is not answering his calls, no snap map, no tracking, no photo evidence-"

"Nothing! We get it!" Jake snapped once again. He ripped a handful of hair. "For fucks sake"

"I think someone kidnapped him. They have more than one, but still only one. They took him and his belongings out of the car, and then, while they left with him, they made someone else drive the car away and park it" I ripped open a protein bar and opened a can of soda. I wasn't exactly hungry, but I could not afford to lose any more strength or weight.

In my free time, when I was little, I used to watch murder documentaries, and documentaries based on survivors of cults, kidnappings, human trafficking, and so on. And to be honest, this looked really like a staged scene to lead us away from a kidnapping.

We called off for today and went to bed, although I don't think many of us slept a wink, especially not Jake.
He had known Sunghoon the longest out of us and felt like Sunghoon was the closest he had to a brother. But it was much more emotional. It was like a non-romantic relationship based on an almost unbreakable bond.

I'm not calling them soulmates... more like a bromance.

I walked into the kitchen and filled the three bowls with cat food. After, I placed them down on the floor and watched the three cats run from the cat tower, as I liked to call it, and to their food.

I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the tall counter, gazing out at the city through the large windows.

I felt like I was stuck inside a box, where every time things stopped around me, or I was alone, my thoughts were always destined to drift back to the same things. Rather it was something that had happened the past few months, or it was something that had just happened.
It felt like I was stuck in a loop where the same thing happened over and over again. Just like I had told Jay in the car: factor plus factor will always be product. The outline of the equation is the same, though the factors are different.

When I was young my uncle used to come and harass me and my mother. He hated the sight of me and called me a waste of money. He called me by the word demon as that was the only thing he saw me as.

When I grew older he died and Hyunmin happened. And just as before I was stuck in a situation where my social walls rose, and I fell.

As the guys came around we eventually got rid of him too, and things felt great for once. But as he disappeared something else was to come. It felt like the world wanted me erased, but fate wanted me to suffer.
And I was now facing my biggest challenge so far, Yuri.

They say everything is three. So maybe this is my end, the third hinder.

"Can't sleep?"

Turning around I found a shirtless Heeseung walking towards me with messy hair.

I shook my head. "No"

He walked up beside me and stood in between my legs. "How are you feeling? Are you feeling any better?"

"Yes. Though, I still have a long way to go before I'm back to normal" I reached out and combed through his soft hair, placing it neatly. "But I guess a step forward is better than a step backward"