"True" Turning slightly away he looked back at the view and spoke. "It's late and we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, let's head to bed."

^ - ^

I slipped into one of Heeseung's hoodies stealing it for his closet as he was in the shower. I didn't feel too good today, I felt pretty exhausted from last night and by everything happening.

Throwing the pills into my mouth I swallowed them down with a glass of water.

"Is that my hoodie?" Heeseung arced a brow. Reaching out he held the soft material in his hands as he scanned over it.

"What's yours is mine" I shot back at him, the same he had been teasing me with for a while.

"Is that an invitation for me to wear your bras?"

"Please don't..." I pleaded handing him a piece of toast with jam. "Although, I can plastic wrap a watermelon to your belly if you want to feel the physical struggles of being pregnant" I offered.

He looked at me with a strange gaze and was touchy for a few seconds. "I think I'll pass... for now... but the idea is great idea"

"I'll stay home from school today, I don't feel too well" I announced to him as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

"You are not taking the wrong pills, are you"

"Don't worry, it's not the medication. I'm just a bit exhausted from yesterday."

Bidding my goodbyes to them as they left I walked back to my bed and fetch my blanket and pillows. I speed them out on the clinch and jumped down burying myself in the comfortable bedding.

A soft smile grew on my face. Closing my eyes shut I drifted away.

-----------------------

('∀`=)

-----------------------

Han Layla POV

"Morning" I greeted my father as I walked into the kitchen.

He sipped his steaming hot coffee slowly reading the news on his iPad. "Morning, want some breakfast?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry today" I lied.

"I almost forgot to tell you. Rose is getting married soon- or in a few years. Her father arranged for her to marry the son of that angry douche Mr. Park. I believe you're in the same grade as his son..."

"Jay? Yeah, I know him. He is... well, better than his father. I don't know him like that, but from what I have seen he is a very caring person to the people around him" I poured myself a glass of water and sat beside him.
"The two of them will fit together: Rose and Jay"

"You believe so?"

"Yeah, I do"

"How is Sunghoon by the way? I haven't seen him in a while, are you guys fighting?" My father placed ten cups down on the coaster and turned off the iPad.

"Not exactly..."

"Has he done something?"

"No? I... have... kinda..." The man tapped his fingers on the stone kitchen counter waiting impatiently.
"So I may have ignored him and his texts for a while... and now I don't know what to do"

"Just talk to him, I'm sure he will understand" Shrugging his shoulders he sipped the last bit of coffee.

"I can't..." I fiddled with the tips of my fingers.

"And why not? Did I raise you like this-"

"No, but, he is missing. He went missing a few days ago..." The man in front of me stopped like a loading computer.

"What"

(o^^o)

Entering school like any other day I walked in the school gates with Jisoo by my side. Though she kept on talking about some things I really don't care about, I don't hear a word as I was stuck in thoughts of my own. The constant thought of Sunghoon being killed had occupied my mind for the past hour after my father brought it up.
The fact that I may have wasted my time with him, and would never see him again.

Unlocking my phone I stared down at Sunghoons contact. "What are you thinking, it's not like he is going to pick up anyways..." I scolded myself.

Four days to go. Four days till the D-Day.

-----------------------

(°▽°)

-----------------------

Park Sunghoon POV

Black.

That's all I saw as I opened my eyes.

My hands and legs were tied together. I lifted my head off what seemed to be a tile floor. My hands reached up to my back and I felt a collar around it.

"Hello..." I shouted only to crack midways as an electric shock was sent from my neck through my body.

A fucking shock collar.

The sound of my voice echoed though what seemed to be a small room covered in tiles. Maybe a bathroom.

I managed to sit up and drag my knees to my chest. Tears threatened to spill.

I felt scared.

-----------------------

1938 words