2

Lunch rolls around and the trio heads to the cafeteria to meet their other friends. "Guys!" Eren rushes over, taking a seat next to Marco.

"What's up, Eren?" Marco turns to the brunette.

"I got a letter."

Everyone stares at Eren.

"A love letter, I mean," Eren chuckles softly.

"Let me see!" Sasha reaches for the letter and takes it. "That's cute. Your smile is nice."

Eren thanks Sasha as she passes the note to Jean, who passes it to Ymir. Around the table it goes.

"I didn't know you liked that cheesy shit, Jeager," Jean jokes.

"Shut it, will you?"

The group laughs at Eren.

"You okay, Armin? You're more quiet then usual,"
Historia asks.

Eren turns to Armin.

"Huh?! Oh— I was just deep in thought," Armin reassures.

**

The rest of the time at lunch was on the topic of Eren's love letter. They all asked if he knew who the girl was.

"Who said I wanted it to be a girl?" Eren says, making his friends stare at him.

"You like men?" Marco asks.

"I like boys and girls! I just have a preference for men," Eren says.

"So you would date Jean?" Ymir asks, obviously joking.

"God no!" Eren grimaces, hearing a faint scoff from Jean.

"Just because two people are gay doesn't mean they have to date." Armin buts in, crossing his arms.

Eren shrugs, "whoever they are, I just hope they're nice and are true to their words."

"I agree," Historia adds on. "I bet the person is sincere. Just telling by the letter."

Everyone agrees with Historia.

"Y'know, Eren," Connie speaks, "what is your type in men? Like, hair color wise."

Eren thinks for a second. "Blonde. I prefer blondes."

Everyone gasps and looks at Armin.

"Goddamit! Just because I have Eren's hair type doesn't mean he likes me," Armin groans, getting up.

Eren rubs the back of neck, laughing softly. He watches Armin walk away, who is mumbling something.

"I'll go get him," Eren gets up, taking his tray.

"Suck his dick!" Ymir calls.

Eren hears an 'ouch' from Ymir and laughs. "Fucking weirdos." Eren dumps his tray and finds Armin by the drinking fountain.

"You good, 'Min?" Eren asks, holding Armin's hair back.

Once Armin is done he turns to Eren. "Yup, just a bit annoyed how they assumed."

Eren nods, "yeah.."

The two walk down the halls, heading to their next class together.

"Wanna hold hands?" Eren asks Armin.

"Sure," Armin smiles.

Eren grabs Armin's hand, entangling their fingers together. The two laugh, skipping to reach the class.

Armin lets go of Eren, heading towards his seat.

**

With 11 minutes of class remaining, most students are picking up their garbage, putting their notebooks away, and packing up to go home.

Eren leans over Armin's shoulder, resting his head on the blondes shoulder. "What're you writing about?" Eren asks.

Armin quickly covers the paper. "Nothing! Lets pack up, yeah?"

Eren raises a brow at Armin. "Oookay?"

The two pack up and wait by the door with the other students.

The bell finally rings, and everyone rushes out the door. "Meet me at the banister. I have to do.. something!" Armin says. Eren nods, making his to the front not knowing where Armin went.

Eren goes to the front, waiting for Armin and fixes his hair.

"I'm back!" Armin shouts, reaching Eren and hugging him. Eren hugs him back, smiling down.

"Come over," Eren smiles. Armin nods and the two walk down the sidewalk to Eren's house.