"I'm not angry anymore, I know you were doing what you thought was best for me, and yes I do need to learn control. I don't think you went the best way of doing it, Wanda and Maria not so bad but sleeping with me for a whole week, really Nastasha?" she questions while looking at me. The guys around us cheering when she says the last part, I just stare at them and they soon quit.

"But you are right, if you approached me I wouldn't have come and probably just ran again, and I will still be running. Got to ask why college professors? Like wasn't it enough to just meet in the coffee shop?" she questions again looking between me and Wands.

"We were planning for a longer mission, if the coffee shop failed then the college professor was just back up, also we thought it suited you better" Wanda answered for me, why did she have to add the last part? I know what the next question is now.

"What do you mean it suited me better?" The look of confusion went across her face. Tony coughed across the room.

"SHIELD might have found out you have a thing for slightly older women in power positions or mommy kink if you wanna be blunt" Tony answers quickly. Lucy bushes quite red trying to hide her face from us.

"Oh you so fucking dead Tony!" I stand up but before I can get any closer he already runs from the room. I sit back down and turn to Lucy.

"So there's still a lot we need to talk about, especially about last night but let's have breakfast first ok?" I ask Lucy, sitting a little closer to her.

"Do you actually wanna make breakfast or do you want me to "cook" breakfast?" she answers back while wiggling her eyebrows. I giggle and turn to everyone else.

"Right, one at a time, what do you want?" I ask everyone else. One by one we go through everyone, them saying what they want and Lucy doing her magic. I think I hear Wanda gets a little jealous she couldn't do this. It gets to my turn but before I can answer their two plates of french toast with fruit in front of her. I smile at her while picking up my plate.

"You forgot cutlery again" I say with a wink, walking to join the others at the table. Everyone is enjoying their food, saying it's the best they have ever had, even Wanda admitted it's better than her cooking. Tony comes back to join us, I'm still gonna kill him but I'll wait. He sits next to Lucy and a cup of coffee appears in front of Tony, he slowly picks it up and sips it.

"I must drink at least 15 cups a day but this is the best coffee ever, and I spend a lot of money a month to import coffee from all over the world. Like I could cry, it's that good" Tony moans into his coffee, drinking it way too fast. As we all were finishing breakfast, Bruce spoke up.

"With the blood I took yesterday, I ran your DNA. Your parents were two hydra scientists, they both died a few years ago. Also most of hydra has been taken down since you escaped, both me and Tony don't think anyone is looking for you anymore. Both Bucky and Wanda were in hydra and neither of them knew about you, so probably only those scientists and a small team knew about you" Bruce explains to her. She releases a long breath.

"So I don't have to run anymore?" she asks, looking around the room.

"There might still be people out there who know about you and will want to use you for your powers, but I do think you are sort of safe" Bruce answers back to her with a smile. I can see her sort of smile back to Bruce and relax. She will be safe here, I'll make sure of that.

After breakfast Lucy comes with me, Bruce and Wanda to join Maria in Bruce's lab. He walks off at first to let us talk. Maria pulls Lucy into a big hug, slowly Lucy relaxes into the hug and wraps her arms around her.

"You can run away all you want, but if you EVER jump off a bridge again, I will save you to just kill you myself. Understood?" Maria tells Lucy, she's joking but does have a stern tone to her voice.