two!

"Tilda, sit down," Arthur ordered and pointed to the space in between Ada and John

"Tilda, sit down," Arthur ordered and pointed to the space in between Ada and John. Ada sent her sister a confused look as she stood next to her while John sent her a smile and Pol also sent her a confused look. "Tommy why is she here?" Pol asked.

"Because I said she could be here," Arthur's voice filled the room, Tilly watching Tommy's mouth open and close like a fish.

"Til, I love you dearly but seriously, Tom what is the need for her to be here?" Pol asked.

"Because Polly, if Tilly needs anything it's how to defend herself to people other than Finn and I this meeting will help you understand a bit more," Tommy replied and Tilly sent him a confused look.

"What does that mean?" she asked Ada.

"Shush and you'll find out," John rolled his eyes earning a slap on the leg from the brunette. "That hurt, she should be fine," John winced, rubbing his leg.

"I called this meeting because I got some news from Ireland," Arthur spoke once his younger siblings had stopped fighting. The play fight being put to a stop by Ada grabbing Tilly's wrists and Pol glaring at the brunette and blonde. "Scudboat and Lovelock got back from Belfast last night. They were buying a stallion to cover their mares. They were in a pub in the Shankhill Road yesterday and in that pub, there was a copper handing out these."

Arthur then began handing out some printed flyers, passing one straight to John which Tilly snatched from his hand so her and Ada could get a better look, curiosity washing over them.

"If you're over five feet and can fight come to Birmingham," John read out loud over Tilly's shoulder. Instead of turning her attention to Arthur she looked to Tommy who was already watching her, her face turning from curious to confusion.

"What does that mean?" the younger of the Shelby's asked her siblings and aunt.

"It means they're recruiting Protestant Irishmen to come over here as Specials," Arthur replied.

"Why would anyone want to willing come to Birmingham?" Tilly asked while Ada asked, "To do what?"

"To clean up the city, Ada." Tommy replied bluntly before Arthur could say anything. Tilly looked between Arthur and Tommy watching as Arthur masked his surprised while Tommy's face didn't change. 

"He's a Chief Inspector," Tommy went on. "The last four years he's been clearing the IRA out of Belfast."

While Arthur took a swig from his flask, Tommy stepped forward, "There have been a lot of strikes at Austen worlds and the BSA factory lately," Tommy mentioned. "Papers are talking about sedition, revolution. I reckon it's Communist's he's after."

Tilly stared at the table in front of her in an attempt to ignore Ada's small, almost inaudible gasp. She obviously knew about Ada and Freddie, after all she did threaten to throw him under the bus with Tommy after he treated Tommy. The younger brunette also helped Ada sneak out in return of Ada letting Penny or Jacob or both sneak into her room then making their way to Tilly's bedroom.