one!

Tilly laid beside Penny both asleep while Jacob slept on the floor when Ada burst into her younger sister's bedroom

Tilly laid beside Penny both asleep while Jacob slept on the floor when Ada burst into her younger sister's bedroom. "As much as I love the three of you, Pol and Tom will be back soon and I really can't have another lecture from the two of them about Pen and Jacob staying over without their knowledge let alone them sneaking in through the window." The sound of Ada's voice Jacob jumped up while Tilly and Penny stirred slowly. "Tilda, Pen, I'm serious. Get up," Ada shook them until Tilly opened her eyes.

"Only Arthur and Finn call me Tilda, you call me Tilly," the younger brunette spoke quietly while sitting up.

"School starts soon, you need to be dressed and these two need to be gone," Ada reminded the three teens with a pointed look.

"Alright, calm down," the younger Shelby retorted before nudging Penny once again and looking over to Jacob who was already standing up, smiling at the brunette who was rubbing her eyes while they waited for Penny so they could walk back home and face the fury of their mothers.

Once the three were ready, Tilly walked past Finn who was smoking. "Don't tell Tommy please," the boy begged his sister.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

"You'll be my favourite sister," Finn bargained.

"Um no, I already am because I give you my sweets, next," Tilly laughed.

"Um I'll talk Arthur into letting you be at the next family meeting?" he bargained again.

"For a ten year old, you are a good negotiator, definitely a Shelby, deal," Tilly held her hand out for him to shake. "I'm eleven on Sunday!" he protested.

"Yes but Finnegan, it's not Sunday yet so you're still ten years old, if you want me to keep your secret habit a secret you better keep your mouth shut," she warned him.

The brunette opened the door leading to the front door, Jacob and Penny following when the door swung open and the teens stood frozen. "Shit," Tilly swore before sending Tommy an awkward smile and wave.

"Matilda, seriously?" Tommy sighed, folding his arms over his chest to look at the three frozen teens. "Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep so early-" she tried to excuse herself but Tommy cut in.

"You forget I know when you're lying and Jacob isn't quiet when he's climbing through your window and your room is right next to mine so I know your lying anyway."

Tilly looked down at her shoes, finding them particularly interesting at this moment before Tommy cleared his throat, "This is the last time they sneak in, either use the door like normal people or get here at an earlier time. This is also the last time I'm covering for you with Pol."

"Thank you!" the girl sighed and ran to hug her brother, winding him in the process. While Tilly was hugging Tommy the other two teens took that as their cue to escape, on their way past they bid their goodbyes to the girl and Tommy.