idea

Hi, to everybody who has been reading this story, and to who hasn't.

I wrote this idea down in the beginning of March, and when I published the first chapter I honestly didn't think I would get this much support considering this is my first serious writing. Thank you for that!

But enough of this, people don't really read these parts of a book. I don't want to disappear from Wattpad, but this part of my summer is always busy. So, this is the perfect time to let you guys know, that I am planning a new (short stories) book, which won't be entirely lestappen, but other ships too. The idea is, to write a oneshot book, but I'm not really creative on that side like other writers are, so, I am asking you guys, to send me requests, with any f1 based ships, and storylines, which I could write for you.

I am planning to write these in August, when I will have nothing to do, so I can write freely whenever I want to.
These can be wrote down here in the comments, or directly messaged to me.
Please be aware, that I am not quite comfortable writing smut, so if you are planning on asking for some, then so sorry, but I am not your person. (Maybe a couple years later, if I'm still here.) Slight sexual references and flashbacks are still fine though, I am more than happy to write those.

Hoping that lots and lots of requests will arrive until August, and I wouldn't have to be bored. Don't be afraid, ask for whatever you want.

Until then, have a great summer.

Panni