Chapter 12|| Never let me go

Lucien was lying on the bed, his body sprawled out in a comfortable position. His fingers were wrapped around a pillow, one hand gripping tightly underneath while the other pressed down on top. As his muscles flexed, it seemed as if the events of the previous night flickered through his mind like an old film reel.

The sun streamed through the window, casting a warm glow upon Lucien's face. He didn't stir, lost in the memories that danced within the depths of his thoughts. The night before had been a whirlwind of excitement, passion, and adventure that had left him breathless and yearning for more.

His mind replayed the sights and sounds, the electric connection that had sparked from the very moment their eyes met. The palpable chemistry had drawn them together, igniting a fiery attraction that neither could resist.

They had embarked on a daring escapade, daringly sneaking into a forbidden garden under the cover of darkness. Time seemed to stand still as they explored the hidden corners and secret pathways, their laughter echoing throughout the secluded haven.

Their hands had brushed against each other, sending bolts of electricity through their veins. Their lips had met in a tender, yet exhilarating kiss, sealing a connection that neither could deny. The moonlight had illuminated their entangled bodies as they danced together, their movements synchronized perfectly.

Lucien's memories shifted, the room around him transforming into a haze of passion and desire. The sounds of their mingled breaths and whispered promises filled his ears. Their bodies had molded against each other, moving in sync to a rhythm only they could hear. As sweat trickled down Lucien's brow, the pillow under his hand became a symbol of the strength he possessed during their intimate encounter, the foundation on which they built their love. Flexing his muscles, he relished the power he felt in that moment, the same power that transported him back to their union.

But amidst the intensity and fervor, there were also tender moments of vulnerability. Their bodies intertwined, they had borne their souls, sharing their deepest fears, dreams, and secrets. Their connection went beyond physicality, reaching the depths of their beings. Yet, as the final frame of their passion flickered across Lucien's mind, a sense of longing crept into his heart. The reality of their circumstances, the complications and obstacles that lay between them, resurfaced. Their time together had been brief, an escapade destined to remain in the realm of memory.

Lucien clutched the pillow tighter, hoping to hold onto the remnants of their stolen moments. But his fingers slipped, and the pillow fell from his grasp, landing softly on the bed. He sighed, acknowledging the ephemeral nature of their encounter. As he rose from the bed, Lucien resolved to cherish the memories they had created, forever etched in his heart. Their night of passion had been a reminder that sometimes, in the midst of uncertainty, the briefest moments of connection can ignite a fire that burns brighter than anything else.

With a wistful smile, Lucien moved forward, carrying the echoes of their night together, ready to face whatever lies ahead with renewed hope and an open heart.