Chapter 11: First Week of Classes

Start from the beginning

Right, they are heroes in training. Eventually they will face real life villains, it just happened way ahead of schedule.

Izuku nodded in agreement and jumped off to his portal. He went to the best place he can think of to get reinforcements.

///

With his favourite wild berries tea at hand, Cementoss thinks this is the most peace he got this week.

The first week of classes is always the worst. New students are always lost, and the old ones are always preying on these poor souls.

And he as one of the only few sensible faculty in this school, has to save these lost sheep. He admits it was funny when one of the first years thought Nedzu's office was the restroom. Good thing he saved the kid before Nedzu preyed on him and offer the kid a scalding cup of tea.

His last gulp at the tea was suddenly interrupted when he heard a cry for help.

"USJ is under attack!"

He and the rest of the teachers at the lounge turned to the source of the cry. It was the kid who taught Nedzu's office was the restroom. The kid with the teleportation quirk, Midoriya Izuku.

"Send us there, quick," Cementoss ordered. He also took out the school-issued two-way radio and contacted Nezu. By the kid's scared expression, they need more reinforcements.

The first week of classes is the worse indeed.

///

"This is truly troublesome," Kurogiri said more to himself. "A teleporter among the seedlings on his way to get reinforcements".

"But will he get gather reinforcements on time before anything worse happens?" he mockingly asked the hero hopefuls.

"Shut up Misty!" screamed a blonde girl in a ponytail with a black mask and grenade-shaped gauntlets and jumped to attack him.

"Feisty little ones, let's see if you can keep that up", he warned before opening small portals to send her and the rest of the students scattered across the dome as planned.

Then he went to the center of commotion and reported the unforeseen development.

"One of the seedlings teleported and went to get reinforcements." Kurogiri instantly reported once he teleported behind their so-called leader.

"What!?" Shigaraki Tomura, the young blue-haired man-child with severed hands clutching on his every appendage and his face screamed.

The young boss is already upset at how Eraserhead, an Underground hero, and the student's homeroom teacher, beat the villains they brought one or two at a time.

"Kurogiri, if you were not our escape route, I would have killed you." He muttered disappointed.