Chapter 2: Riko Amanai

"Yeah, but you know, I get why Curse User Group Q would be after her..." Gojo was drinking the can of cola from the vending machine while you three headed to the Star Plasma Vessel's location. "But why would this Star Religious Group want to kill a brat?"

You looked at your friends who were walking with weird postures, Geto walked like a hunchback while Gojo swung his arm with his head up high. You thought that you had the most normal walking than the two with your arms on both sides.

 You thought that you had the most normal walking than the two with your arms on both sides

"Their object of worship is the pure form of Tengen-sama. Allowing the Star Plasma Vessel in their minds, an impurity to blend into him is unforgivable."

You three arrived at the apartment as Geto went to get the Star Plasma Vessel while you and Gojo stayed outside. You were speaking to Geto through Gojo's phone. "The Star Religious Group is an organization of non-sorcerers. I don't think we need to pay them any mind. The ones to be wary of are Q."

"Well, I'm sure it'll be fine. We three are the strongest, after all. That's why Tengen-sama asked for us specifically, right?"

"I don't know if it will be the best idea that I'm joined with you guys."

"HEY!" The boys both said in sync which startled you a bit.

"What is it?" Gojo asked after noticing Geto went silent on the other side.

"You know, Satoru... I've been wanting to say this for a while, but you should stop being so full of yourself."

"Huh?!" Gojo whined as he squeezed the can into a tiny piece with his Infinity.

"You don't need to hold yourself back about that. Maybe you can knock some sense into him unlike me."

You heard Geto laugh while Gojo whined lowly, feeling hurt by your comment. "Especially when you're addressing your superiors. We might end up meeting Tengen-sama, after all. You should be more polite and humble. You'd scare your juniors less, too."

"Hah! Screw that." Gojo replied but he then got hit on the head by you again. He whined as he couldn't remember how many times you had hit him, more than you hitting Geto.

"You can't."

Geto came out of the elevator and walked through the rooms. "Come on, Satoru. Whatever. I'll bring it up again later."

Suddenly, you and Gojo heard the sound of something exploding. You turned around to see the smoke from the apartment before you asked Geto out of worry. "You okay there, Suguru?"

"You're alive?"

"I am, at least."

"You think we'll be blamed if the brat died from that?" You then noticed someone falling, an unconscious student girl. You saw Geto come out of the window and summon a flying cursed spirit to carry him and the vessel.