Part 1

This is my second fanfic for mha so I am still a little rusty

—————-

A tall blond boy enters a dark room that has a wall just made out of glass that shows the whole city of Tokyo.

The tall blond man takes a seat on a black leather chair and picks his iphone up that was ringing he had also turned the television to the news. His amber eyes were focused on the tv but his ears on the iPhone.

"Yes I all ready know.." his voice was low but it was loud enough for the person on the other side to hear. His amber eyes stared at the tv as his pupils turned into slits as he saw all for one get taken away.

"Don't worry I am dealing with it" he hanged up his pupils were still slits as he paused the tv and his amber eyes shifted to the tv staring at a green haired boy with freckles all over his face and with green eyes he was smaller then him and his dick was prop about 3 inches but he stood out and so he called out to his sister for reasons and one was because he may be interested in this green haired boy that was smiling on the tv.

"Toga come here.." his voice was low but a girl in a school uniform had entered smiling widely as her yellow eyes shined the dark room. Her hair looked the same as his and her smile showed fangs she was the one that made the tall blond man think ever girl was that scary and insane but he also had a soft side for his younger sister.

(We can be scary 💀🤚)

"Yes brother~" his sister jumped onto him and he patted one of his sisters messy hair buns making her stand back up and sit on the table.

His sisters head snapped as she noticed the paused tv her yellow eyes were wide but her pupils turned to slits and she licked her teeth. Toga had probably all ready thought of why her brother needed her but she only grinned as she spotted a brown haired girl that smiled so brightly and it made toga blush and lick her lips.

"She's so cute~" the tall blond man rolls his amber eyes that shined in the dark.

"I need you to find out that boys blood type" toga snapped her head back to her brother still smiling like a insane woman but she was one so.

(He's 100% scared of woman 💀✋)

"I know you aren't gonna be interested so here is a deal you find that boys blood type give me a sample of it and then I will send kidnappers to kidnap your new senpai" his sister smiled grew and her yellow eyes shined in the dark along with her brothers that shined.

In a second a knife was thrown to the blond boy that was sitting in his black leather chair and he had grabbed it cutting his hand and he looked at the sharp metal knife it had a word cut into it.

"Deal" he looked back at where his sister was sitting on the table but she had vanished and he had dropped the sharp knife onto the floor and looked back to his hand that has a cut on it but it was gone only leaving some blood and freckle there. He stood up and put black gloves on and his red cape flow in the air for a second landing back on him as he grinned showing his sharp fangs and his amber eyes as he stood looking at the view of Tokyo.

"My little pet"

——— —————

I wanted the first one just to be bakugou so ya the next ones will be a mix <333 i hope you like the some what cliff hanger